whats all the symbols on my writing about huh?

What is going on. I am all a higgledy piggle here. I post a beautiful phwoargeous peice of work and half my letters turn to odd symbols, whick quite frankly look like weirdos.

I dont like them, I dont want them, where have they come from. WHO DID IT.

I am getting flustered. I dont know what to do anymore. I hate symbols of anonominity.
Teary Teary

Kill them. Decapitate their semi colons. They are the enemy. Invaders. Space bar invaders.

Where?

Probably to do with the edity thing. I did say it was in testing...

I had to go in and edit it all. It's if you use apostrophe's. Probably wont do it now though. It was all over Gavins Episode 1 work too the other day.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/1841

Well that's uhh ... unique.

I'll have to have a play with it later and see what I can do.

Any idea when/how it happened? What did you do exactly? 'Cos I'm not getting any problems at the moment, as you can see.

And there's no apostrophe in "apostrophe's", as it is plural, not possessive! :P

Me neither. It seems to come and go. Much like a man on a one night stand.

Well if you see it again, PM me with exactly what you did, and a link to the unchanged post. Kthxbi. :)

Aaron go sleepy time now.

Night ni...Zzzzzzzz

Nope I was going to bed but now I have decided to stay up & keep you company. You lucky bugger you. Can I PM you about my women's problems?

:D

Quote: charley rance @ May 28, 2007, 3:46 AM

Can I PM you about my women's problems?

I thought PM was your "women's problems"?

lol.

Yes and Aaron likes it. I know see because a friend of a friend of a friends neices brothers aunt, told me so.

Also if you look at the 4th post Aaron clearly stated that he was going to go away and play with it. Proof if ever there was. Proof I say.