Veronica's 'Talk the Talk' Stand-Up Set.

Original posting removed by author as it was trolled mercilessly within minutes of its appearance and I hope its removal will discourage further such activity on this thread.

Despite my disappointment that some members seem intent on making personal attacks, I'm pleased to see an admission that I myself have NEVER trolled another person's thread.

So why attack me?

;)

OI.

Not your best work, Ronnie. Not your best.

This is the funniest thing I've read in ages!

*puts down the transcript of Michael McIntyre's latest live show*

As for this script, well...

I once had a dog. It was a nice dog. Sadly it died and I was sad for a bit but it didn't matter in the end because I got a new dog.

Anyone else like dogs?

P.S. I like cats too but this story was in particular about my dead dog and my new not-dead dog.

I had a budgie to we called it Ralph. It wasn't called Ralph but we insisted on it anyway. I think it hated us, no matter how much love we gave it, with our penis and everything it still held some resentment.

Poor old Ralph.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 3 2010, 4:10 PM GMT

Thanks, Leevil.

The rest of your posting was off-topic so I ignored it.

Laughing out loud

It wasn't off my topic. I was talking about dead dogs. Perfectly on topic to me. :)

To be fair to you, you only ever trolled your own alternate account's threads. Which is kind of like kicking your own arse. Pointless and pitiful.

Leave it out, Leevil.

Rabbits are nice, although they can be hopping mad sometimes. Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased Pleased

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 3 2010, 4:36 PM GMT

Is that the name of a double act you're forming? Laughing out loud

Laughing out loud

No, it's what I've named my testicles.

Come on Leev, you can't tell one user off for going purposefully off topic in critique and then do it yourself. Buck up!

Oh but I can. I wouldn't normally, but Veronica is special.

*shakes head*

You've changed, man, you've changed.

My clothes were beginning to smell, of course I've changed.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 3 2010, 4:01 PM GMT

You cheeky tyke! Angry

Sorry I should go into more detail than that really, shouldn't I? As usual your writing reads very well, but it only felt like you'd get a couple of good laughs in there. But again, a very good character performance could make it work. You'd have to be be a damn good character actor though.

Quote: Leevil @ December 3 2010, 4:44 PM GMT

My clothes were beginning to smell, of course I've changed.

I wondered what it was I could smell.

Anyone seen anything funny on TV recently?

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 3 2010, 4:58 PM GMT

No, you shouldn't: I will not be damned with feint praise.

Well, I have been, actually.

But you know what I mean.

:D

Probably faint.

Quote: Marc P @ December 3 2010, 11:47 PM GMT

Probably faint.

I'm obliged to your Lordship.

Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ December 4 2010, 7:59 AM GMT

I'm obliged to your Lordship.

:D