What are you listening to now? Page 830

The Conversation - David Shire

"Skinny Love" - Birdy

Simon Mayo and Mark Kermode's film review. I wish Kermode wouldn't do the funny voices.

Suede - Amsterdam Live Acoustic Session. Stunning.

Quote: Chappers @ March 28 2011, 11:42 PM BST

Yesterday's love by Any Trouble.

Clive Gregson should really have been recognised as a great talent in the pop rock world. Unfortunately he just didn't "look" like a star.

;) WOW,Iknow Clive!, years ago when he was in manchester. Very talented guy, who did that song 'different for girls'?, he had the hits Clive should of had.

the slackers - feed my girl

Roger Waters & Sinead O'Connor - Mother

Quote: dellas @ April 3 2011, 4:34 PM BST

;) WOW,Iknow Clive!, years ago when he was in manchester. Very talented guy, who did that song 'different for girls'?, he had the hits Clive should of had.

I think you're thinking of Joe Jackson. He sang "Different for girls".

Any Trouble's songs included "Girls are always right" and "Where are all the nice girls?"

Listening to New York Dolls live album now.

:) OH Yes, Joe Jackson!, thanks.

Panic! at the Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa

ROUND THE HORNE on BBC iPlayer.

Abraxas by Santana when they were an innovative edgy latin rock band.

Incidentally a recommendation. I listened to Paul Jones' show last night and he had Jeff Beck on. His new album featuring Imelda May is truly brilliant.

They also playes loads of his other stuff from Blow by Blow, Yardbirds, Stevie Wonder's Superstition which he wrote and some Jeff Beck Group with old Rod singing.

Yes - everyone remembers Hi-ho Silver Lining but there has been so much to his career. A true genius sometimes overshadowed by Clapton and Page in the rock history books.

Buy it! You'll love it!!!

Quote: Griff @ April 5 2011, 5:44 PM BST

Blow By Blow is an amazing album. It's beyond tragic that Beck is mostly remembered for Hi Ho Silver Lining.

The new album is brilliant though.

:P Oh so happy, bbc have archive 'desert island discs', found the formidable gorgeous, Morrissey one I had missed!! Joy!, so look guys there is something for everyone.
Sorry not techy to give web reference!, just bbc! easy.

Paul Jones show with Jeff Beck again from monday night on iPlayer.