What are you listening to now? Page 727

Martyn's incredibly fantastic double bassist then? Cor that must be a good album in that case - I'll have to look it up.

No. That's Danny Thompson from Pentangle and 1000 folk albums of the time!

But do look up Richard and Linda. They're rather (folky) good.

Righto. Just played Lon Con again, oh that is a lovely airy folky album that, very pure and light with a streak of melancholy. He didn't half have strong fingers that bloke, you pick up all the slappy noises on the headphones. He didn't half pluck that thing.

Jingle Bells played only with drums.

As oppose to jungle drums played only with balls.

Loads of 80s stuff (again!)
Starship 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' on at the mo. Bangles 'Manic Monday' up next.

Oop, no it's not it's Take My Breath Away.
Why am I writing this as if anyone cares?

Beatles - White album. my favourite. Better than Sgt Peppers.

Lowell George on Planet Rock.

Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left

Track, Harmonica & Washboard Breakdown, Artists, Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee, Album, Back Home Blues

Wavelength. A cruelly undervalued VM album. Ten times better than Into The Music which followed to such acclaim. Wavelength's lighter but so much more melodic, his funkiest album by an Irish mile. A very addictive album. I play it whenever I need perking up. Love it!

Sweet home Alabama on Planet Rock - the Alice Cooper show.

Anyone heard the Them Crooked Vultures album? Saw them on JR, and was blown away.

Any band made up of Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin and Queens of the Stone Age has got to be good, and they're getting good write-ups.

Wondering if I should add them to the Christmas Wish List?

I saw them live! :D It was maaaanic.

Where was that Scatters?