What are you listening to now? Page 52

War of the Worlds Live-my brother's prepping to go see it tonight

Elton John - Step Into Christmas

\o/

Billy The Kid - Aaron (Copland)

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ December 22, 2007, 4:05 PM

War of the Worlds Live-my brother's prepping to go see it tonight

oooooo laaa :)

Would you lemme know what he thinks of it? I love War of the Worlds, not that abortion film though, the older one was ok, not a patch on Jeff Wayne's version.

I liked the WOW live version as well.

the chances of anything coming from Mars... are giving me goosebumps every time ;)

The sound of my wewe trickling through my panties & onto my study floor. I simply could not be arsed to walk the 5 steps to the toilet.

Now there's the sign of a classy bird!

She has a dedicated study!

Quote: Gavin @ December 22, 2007, 7:49 PM

oooooo laaa :)

Would you lemme know what he thinks of it? I love War of the Worlds, not that abortion film though, the older one was ok, not a patch on Jeff Wayne's version.

I hate the films, but I love the live one! He had an amaaaazing time and wont stop going on about it!

A Chjristmas album given away with Mojo a couple of years ago. A bit hit and miss - fairly obscure stuff. "So much wine" now by the Handsome Family. a bit of a nonentity. But there is some Marvin Gaye, Rufus Wainwright, BB King and the Ventures the last track I'm really looking forward to.

I've got that album!!

It was on in Body Shop the other day. I sang along to Rufus and embarrassed myself. (Well, my mother.)

The thing is you probably only play it once a year so you don't get to know the songs.

The Feeling - Never Be Lonely

Not now but last night I watched John Mayall's 70th birthday gig with Eric Clapton. I wasn't watching it with him - he was on it.

And it was great - I love the blues!

The Temptations - My Girl

The entire Libertines back catalogue...ie two albums hehe