What are you listening to now? Page 45

Amy Winehouse.

Quote: zooo @ November 22, 2007, 8:51 PM

Amy Winehouse.

:(

Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Selling England by the pound - Genesis (with the immaculate Peter Gabriel!)

Quote: Aaron @ November 22, 2007, 9:34 PM

Amy's a great singer - close your eyes and open your ears! :P Yes I know she's a jumped up little twerp with a cock-eyed view of the World and a lousy taste in lifestyle and men, but she can SING like a dream!!! Laughing out loud

I love the way her brother, who was interviewed on T.V. last week, is really posh (as she obviously really is as well). Oh, and she also went to that Italia Conti stage school, and probably used to dream of getting the lead role in 'Annie'.

Her mom looks a lot like Amy (but that's normal ain't it!)

Some kids can handle pop world stardom and some can't, also the so-called popular press don't help (bunch of excrement that they are..) Amy to my mind is a first rate musical talent and I hope she doesn't end up on a mortuary slab before her time.

The whole 'popular entertainment' World seems to be one massive dung heap!

I'm afraid to say she's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 9:51 PM

Amy's a great singer - close your eyes and open your ears! :P Yes I know she's a jumped up little twerp with a cock-eyed view of the World and a lousy taste in lifestyle and men, but she can SING like a dream!!! Laughing out loud

Oh well, never mind!

I think Ruby fancies you anyway!

:)

Quote: catskillz @ November 22, 2007, 10:05 PM

I love the way her brother, who was interviewed on T.V. last week, is really posh (as she obviously really is as well). Oh, and she also went to that Italia Conti stage school, and probably used to dream of getting the lead role in 'Annie'.

:O I used to dream about that too! Didn't you?

Maybe it's all showbiz cobblers, eh? Although she sings well enough not to actually need any of the bullshit! The fact that Lloyd Webber sings her praises tells you how technically good her voice is!

Quote: David Chapman @ November 22, 2007, 10:18 PM

I'm afraid to say she's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Could be. And you and me Dave, do you think we'll ever reach maturity? :(

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 9:51 PM

Aqualung - Jethro Tull
Selling England by the pound - Genesis (with the immaculate Peter Gabriel!)

Class Frankie. :)

Even if you don't like Amy, listen to this song, it really is jolly flipping nice.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g5LsdEqSQO4

Try listening without looking at the poor strange girl. Then if you don't like it, fair enough, but at least I've tried!

Quote: zooo @ November 22, 2007, 8:51 PM

Amy Winehouse.

Didn't Howard make a good Amy!

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 10:28 PM

Could be. And you and me Dave, do you think we'll ever reach maturity? :(

No chance!

That was Vince!
And yes he made a rather attractive Amy!
I bet he well fancied himself.

Quote: Wildjesusfishkid @ November 22, 2007, 11:34 PM

Class Frankie. :)

double class from me ;)
I do like JT's folk-rock period more, but that's just me.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ November 22, 2007, 10:28 PM

Oh well, never mind!

I think Ruby fancies you anyway!

:)

Laughing out loud

Last time I checked, I still had all five senses. Sorry Aaron but I'm all about the Rage!

Frank you KNOW you are the only one. Unless Christian Slater takes me back then you are sleeping on the sofa.