What are you listening to now? Page 1,522

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th October 2023, 9:10 PM

Faith no more - falling to pieces

Great choice. The Real Thing is easily in the top 10 of best ever rock albums. The GNR tribute band Guns 2 Roses is playing at my local tonight but my mates are stuck at home babysitting. Those meddling kids.

Yep it's awesome

Just slightly better than Angel Dust

U2 have new material coming out and they say it sounds great... This one always cracks me up. What did you expect them to say? 'We've got a new album but it's total shit so please don't buy it - in fact, avoid it like the f**king plague. F**k me, are we total shit now. Think there's a new Coldplay album coming out so buy that instead, they piss all over us. Were touring but that's gonna be total and utter f**king shit too, so do yerselves a favour and wait for Depeche to get back on the road. Boy, do we suck.'

This is awesome. I want it in Pulp, Oasis and Keane too. https://www.etsy.com/listing/899624009/mogwai-blur-are-shite-1999-band-music

Madness - The Prince

⚫️⚪️😎⚪️⚫️

That is the only Madness single not to be released on Stiff.
I use that fact to break the ice at parties. I don't get invited to parties very often.

Beastie Boys - sabotage

A 3CD album from the WaterBoys which I helped with the crowd funding for, "Out of all this Blue" in 2017. "New York I love you."

Ramones - do you remember rock n roll radio?

My dream dinner party- Alison Steadman

Deaf School the Anthology ahead of seeing them next month featuring Clive Langer and Mrs. Suggs.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sdnn6sxGJSg&pp=ygUUbWF6enkgc3RhciBkaXNhcHBlYXI%3D

Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuk....👁👁

Where has this been all my life?

😍

Once bitten twice shy by Eddie and the Hot rods on the album Better late than never.

Quote: Chappers @ 18th November 2023, 11:45 AM

Once bitten twice shy by Eddie and the Hot rods on the album Better late than never.

I bought the single by Ian Hunter back in the 70s.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th November 2023, 1:24 PM

I bought the single by Ian Hunter back in the 70s.

Yes a great record. He's made a new album this year which I'm planning to get.