Skinny Latte Page 2

Quote: Blenkinsop @ May 24, 2007, 5:23 PM

Leevil

I like your idea but it shows them having something in common and the idea I'm playing with is to plant the seed that they are basically totally incompatible

I realised that as soon as I posted it.

Hey Guys!

This comedy lark can be a fairly serious business - no laughs but plenty of discussions ;) ;)

It's like the NewsNight Review.

Who's the bloody annoying one then? Oh hang on...they all are

I liked it Blenkinsop:D

I thought it was short & smart, but also there was a lot going on under the surface & it made me think.

I read it that one liked sex with the light on & the other with the light off & it worked for me.

haha! I get it when Jude puts it like that :D

Hi Jude (almost a Beatles song there!)

I was beginning to think that maybe I'd missed the mark with this but glad it connected with you.

The light dark business must be my Freudian side coming out subliminally. Or else I could be a bit of a psychological heavyweight on the quiet.

I've just realised what your avatar is Blenkinsop. I always thought it was two nostrils or something?

Hey Leevil or should I say Mr Magoo?

Get a bigger PC or Laptop or some screen wipes. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Mind you seen in the correct light it does look like a bit of a schnozz

OK Fred?

I got it straight away - I'm afraid

Ah Sure!

Why? Was it supposed to be obscure?

No not at all David.

But first reaction was huh? from two reviewers so we went into a nuts and bolts examination for some reason. :D

Not a bad thing at all, us doing that deep analysis, we're all learning here and it's good to see and decide what works ad what doesn't.

We're all in the same boat and we should be honest with each other and help each other out.

I agree and certainly it pointed out to me that it had missed the target here with some of my audience and on some levels.

Were I to do it again then I would tackle it in a different way based on the feedback here so you're right Leevil and we should all be prepared to learn