Trailer Park Boys

Fantastic show and all that stuff, but check this out, some of the cast members of the show are having a full blown argument on a TPB Fan-Forum.

Fans of the show will know that Trevor and Corey left last season. This was MJ's (Trevor) blog on his reasoning for leaving TPB:

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=7545.0

Then Mike Smith (Bubbles) responds to it on the forum. Then Cory Bowles (Cory) gets involved, then MJ (Trevor) responds back and so on, interesting read for fans of the hit Canadian comedy...

http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forums/index.php?topic=7740.0

Login required. :(

It's gone anyway now, the thread got locked and then they stopped allowing guests to view.

I read a bit of it, quite funny, but even funnier if you know the show, which I don't?

I see it advertised on Paramount or FX? It looked crap, so I never bothered watching it. Wait a minute, am I thinking of Reno 911 or whatever it's called?

I'm confused?

Yes, it's been on Paramount in the past. Also thought it looked a bit shite.

It's brilliant, Season 2,3 and 4 been the best. Really enjoyable. Reno 911! is very good too.

I watched it when it was on after South Park on Paramount, then some other crap replaced it. Brilliant though. Didn't do any favours on breaking down Canadian Stereotypes.

really enjoyed this show, was top stuff. is it coming back anytime soon?

It's still running in North America. It just finished it's 7th season and I believe an 8th is on its way.

Not sure about another season but there is a second movie in the making.

Really? Cool I hadn't heard of that. I hope Ivan Reitman also directs it the second movie. He's awesome.

I saw the first season and thought it was very good, didn't know they made more have they been on in the uk?

Yeah Paramount usually show them. Don't think they are on at the minute though, last season they showed was Season 7.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ April 26 2008, 12:14 PM BST

Not sure about another season but there is a second movie in the making.

movie?! :O
didn't even know there was one movie out.
what's it called? trailer park boys the movie? is it on dvd?

It's on DVD in Canada. It just got an American box office release this year. It's called Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty
It's pretty funny although I noticed a few rehashed jokes from the series. Overall thought it was worth a watch and was pretty funny. Plus it won a few awards here in Canada.