The Middle

I've enjoyed the couple of episodes I've seen of this.
It's got the wife from Everybody Loves Raymond & the janitor from Scrubs.
And that's all I really know about it.

A very funny show...and over here it's a great lead in to Modern Family. I love the kids especially the daughter.

I'm enjoying it the more I see. Brick is amazing.

Yeah, I especially liked it when he ran for a school office.

Ooof the class historian one? That was my favourite :D

Yeah, that was great. And I think Sue is fantastic. I went to school with at least 7 "Sues."

I think they're all great characters. Seems to be a running theme is new american sitcoms recently- and I'm certainly not complaining :D

I know. We are finally getting some shows I want to watch: The Middle, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory...

I wasn't thinking BBT ;) 30 Rock though certainly.

I'm liking The Middle more and more. Frankie is great, as is the Janitor from Scrubs, but for me the kids steal the show. What's with Brick talking to his chest? The daughter is very well observed (ie I see a lot of me in her) and I love the teenage son. totally accurate portrayal, and lots of fun too.

Yeah at first I wasn't massively fussed, but I'm getting more into it as it goes on :)

I never thought I would enjoy comedies from ABC. But they've got The Middle, Modern Family, and the mostly amusing Cougar Town. I like having my Wednesday nights taken up by good TV now.

it is really funny

Quote: tigeredwards @ November 24 2010, 4:16 AM GMT

it is really funny

So sayeth the spammer.

Just watched the one with Bricks Birth story.
I was thinking how are they going to make this bad enough without being silly.
It did make me laugh.