Meeting up

Now Charley is back, shall we ressurect the meeting up idea. I assume that we are still up for it?

I would have thought that we should have had it whilst she was away?

I think we should have moved the internet, it's got wheels ain't it?

If not, I can pop down to B&Q now...

get the mid range ones they are just as good as top dollar ones just not brand named

Quote: Gavin @ May 23, 2007, 12:50 PM

get the mid range ones they are just as good as top dollar ones just not brand named

That's how I do everything in life.

I've already had the meeting... where were you guys?

OK guys, I think we have an elephant in the room situation. A lot of self-denial and fear of commitment or even, dare I say, fear of that bloody elephant. So here's a new way of looking at the elephant. Charley tells us where she wants to meet up and show us her holiday snaps becauase the way I see it, who amongst us wouldn't like to see what went on behind the burqua?

Laughing out loud
Up for a meet as always, wherever the best place for all is. You dont need holiday snaps, my presence is enough. Anyhoo they are all of fish. I do have a pretty sunset one and my aviator and profile piccy is of on hol. You can probably tell by the lobster look.xxx

Happy as ever.

I dont like to smile unless someone is waving a wad of money infront of my features.Also if i open my mouth often I end up with someone shoving something in it.

I get it. You like your fingers to do your talking for you.

What like a cork?

Quote: Leevil @ May 23, 2007, 10:47 PM

What like a cork?

Hmmmmmmmm! A dyslexic cork yes.

What - a crok???????