Hot in Cleveland

Right if your a fan of The Golden Girls you have to watch Hot in Cleveland as not only does it have the amazing Betty White but it's just like a modern day Golden Girls! I downloaded them from Vuze and watched all 10 episodes back to back and laughed like crazy! Betty White really steals the whole show and her character is more like Sofia Patrillo than Rose Nyland but she plays the character perfectly! The series has been confirmed for another series too! YEY! Anyone watched it??

It is a pretty funny show and Betty White is unstoppable atm (I assume it's something like the Highlander, when one Golden Girl remains she takes on the power of all the others) . I hope TVland starts making more original programs.

Has Betty been in something else recently?? I love her!! Here's hoping she keeps on going strong!

Lately she's hosted Saturday Night Live, was the highlight of The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and has a new movie coming out (or maybe just released) You Again. Sitcom wise she's been on 30 Rock, Ugly Betty and My Name is Earl and will be on the season premier of Community next week. Plus there are the awesome Snickers commercials that also feature Abe Vigoda.

Not to mention all the talk show/entertainment news shows she keeps popping up in for promotion.

Wow she has been busy! I've not seen The Proposal I'll rent it now just to see Betty as she always makes me laugh :D

Sky have just bought the rights to show this.

Yey!!!! Go team Betty xx

Thanks

Quote: grenick @ November 9 2012, 7:18 AM GMT

Thanks

You're welcome.