Most naturally funny man in the UK Page 6

I guess Cool

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ March 5 2011, 1:23 AM GMT

Do Ant & Dec count as one person?

Half surely

I'd say Frank Skinner or Peter Kay.

I would say Frankie Boyle, but it's hard to say with a lot of these people, you don't know how long it took them to become as funny as they are.

David Mitchell's a God shout, but I think I'll have to go with Karl Pilkington - the only person who's been mentioned who's funny without even trying.

Ross Noble or Bill Bailey for me. When many other comedians aren't on stage, they come across as nice enough guys but not naturally funny. These two however seem more capable of thinking on their feet, keeping it funny & are still very witty when just being themselves.

My mate Terry Bull would run them a close 3rd though.

Frank Skinner can find a gag in everything. You can almost see his mind racing after every comment made by his guests or co-hosts.

Brilliant.

He's my vote.

The only problem is they're usually shite.

Lee Mack is very quick witted. Always.

The key to this thread is, I think, people who don't turn off the funny when they're not on stage, they're looking to make gags 24/7.

^Yep......Frank Skinner is the man, then.

Quote: Mark @ May 7 2011, 2:01 PM BST

The key to this thread is, I think, people who don't turn off the funny when they're not on stage, they're looking to make gags 24/7.

24/7? Well, Richard Blackwood is looking to make gags 7/11! (Only the manager at the Tooting branch keeps telling him to get back to work and stop bothering the customers.)

Lmfao!

Billy Connolly. I say this because he can make me cry and pee with laughter (and that takes some doing). I also reckon he is hard, so I am popping over to the 'Hard' thread to enter his name. Cool

Ricky Gervais.

I've listened to countless hours of the man from XFM to the latest podcasts and he's always been naturally quick witted and sharp while never being over the top.

:D Paul Merton and Bill Bailey fab night in for me [private diner] Whistling nnocently

Quote: Mark @ May 7 2011, 2:01 PM BST

Lee Mack is very quick witted. Always.

Isn't that more a personality defect? That says to me that they always feel the need to try to be funny.

Karl Pilkington is just intrinsically funny, without needing to try.