Can I remove my BCG forum posts from Google?

Hi there,

As I've stupidly used my real name on this here forum, I've had some feedback from people I write for that they've seen some of my material on here.

As a rule, the material I put up in the forum is just experimental or fun stuff, that, whilst I'm happy with the public nature of the forum, I don't really want coming up in Google search. Is there anyway, such as on Facebook and such, that I can remove those links?

Ta muchly.

Rikc Ldelna

Why not change your name here? Aaron will let you if you ask him nicely!

Easier to ask Aaron or Mark to change your screen name to something more anonymous.

I assume it would change the name on all your old posts too.

Ah, ta very much - I shall do that.

And what japesome name will it be?

Morcambe and Pies?

Going for sootyg actually - I'll do puns and such, but ghetto.

Actually Gareth Gates is Sootyj oddly enough.

Thats why I dropped my surname.
I went for a job interview & this guy asked if I had hobbies other than writing filth & swear words.
I got the job anyway (since left)but it prompted me to drop the surname anyway.
Stuff still comes up from BCG though but only other peoples posts with my full name on. I am happy with that though.

You are kidding.

Some of my clients Googled me. Bit worried as Sootyj's real name is less Google proof than Bruce Waynes...

Good God - has he got any other hobbies aside from online stalking? Good work on getting out!

Yup, sootyj, I think I know your name, but I've no idea how.

AHA! I'm Flavian - thanks BCG!!

Ooh, exotic!

Note that your name appearing in other peoples' posts, such as in quotes, will not change.

Who's this Flavian bloke?

Yep, no probs Aaron. As long as I stem the tide. Well, the TWO, really.

It's weird, I've just gone and changed my clothes. You should hear my accent now.

Wuh?

Are there really people out there so untuned to The Interwebs?