Grease

I've just seen an advert for the Grease thing on ITV.

They said something like "we haven't got the right Dannies for the right Sandies" or something.

Reminded me of Charley - again.

Sh*t - I was going to put something really brilliant for my 1,000 th thread but I lost count.

I bet her Jack Dannie is Sandie by now.

Have they not even started that yet? They were filming it a good few months ago now. At the Shaftesbury Theatre.

Quote: Leevil @ May 18, 2007, 8:37 PM

I bet her Jack Dannie is Sandie by now.

This is quite disturbing. I think that we're all slowly becoming Charley in order to fill the PROVERBIAL void (no pun intended) whilst she's gone.

Congrats in your 1,000th post David :D

Congrats David :D

My post count is poor compared to you veterans! I just don't always have something to say...i like to contamplate things in silence and you can't post that up.

*silence*

Anyway, congrats to all of those with milestone posts! :D

Most people on here don't have anything to say, but they still do. - See - irony - irony - irony and so on...

Hang on Ellie... you`re coming up to your 100th! Whoopeedoo!

Apparently, I seem to remember, for your 100th you get a fence!

I`ve done my 100 & sure enough I seem to be lying under a fenceHuh?

Thank God for the battery powered lap top:D

Well done David on hitting a thousand posts. I was thinking, shouldn't there be some sort of medal or a night out with a hooker to commemorate this wonderful achievement or something.

Quote: Leevil @ May 19, 2007, 2:01 AM

Most people on here don't have anything to say, but they still do. - See - irony - irony - irony and so on...

Not steeley or leady?

Congratulations David... do we call you 'Sir' now... or something?

Quote: Baumski @ May 19, 2007, 9:24 AM

Well done David on hitting a thousand posts. I was thinking, shouldn't there be some sort of medal or a night out with a hooker to commemorate this wonderful achievement or something.

<--- Lets hope the idea is introduced very soon.

Quote: Darren Goldsmith @ May 19, 2007, 11:12 AM

Congratulations David... do we call you 'Sir' now... or something?

I think it should be sad twat really.

I present you with St. David Chapman (St. standing for sad twat).

no seriously well done,now i bet you can't recall your first or second or your 457th or even your 593rd (this could go on).

Quote: Leevil @ May 19, 2007, 12:11 PM

<--- Lets hope the idea is introduced very soon.

Lee mate I'l sort that for you if you say I'm your posting wingman, hookers so easy even you could make em moan ;)