Best online flower delivery services Page 2

Quote: Gavin @ July 24 2010, 11:02 AM BST

Drug dealers deal dude. Farmers grow. :P the clue is in the title ;)

Maybe, maybe. Teary

Quote: Timbo @ July 24 2010, 11:04 AM BST

I think what bigfella has in mind is what is known as a "vertically integrated business model".

I have no time for microeconomics. Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Timbo @ July 24 2010, 10:59 AM BST

Makes note to plant lilies. (Fed up of mauled wildlife and cat crap in the flower beds.)

*Makes note to set fire to Timbo's garden*

*and oops, his house*

*and oops, him*

Quote: Timbo @ July 24 2010, 11:04 AM BST

I find gardening very therapeutic. It is often when I come up with my best ideas.

I need some ideas; but actual gardening one... about how to get loads of plants for my new pond. I know from previous experience that pond plants grow at a phenomenal rate, and there's probably lots of people close by who would like to give them away, so should I put a begging sign out in front of the house?

Quote: zooo @ July 24 2010, 11:14 AM BST

*Makes note to set fire to Timbo's garden*

*and oops, his house*

*and oops, him*

zooo! Outrageous. You need to tie him to a chair first or he'll get out.

This sketch from James Harris sums up my views on cats (and cat owners):

Maniac Flap

Better than smug cat haters. :)

(That is quite a funny sketch, though.)

Quote: Nogget @ July 24 2010, 10:50 AM BST

they get sorted in big warehouses by illegal immigrants working like slaves.

Good. If they're illegals, they should be worked as hard as possible.

Quote: Aaron @ July 24 2010, 12:10 PM BST

Good. If they're illegals, they should be worked as hard as possible.

When I worked nights in warehouses near Heathrow, packing and unpacking various goods, the illegal immigrants were generally bone idle.

Probably still suffering shock from their time in France.

Whatever the best is it can't be yours (person advertising) as you wouldn't need to spam like this.

This is very useful information on these online flower delivery services. I am looking for good NYC Flower Delivery services to send flowers for my fiancée's birthday. Hope to send awesome flowers and wish she will love them.

What is it lately with transient posters of late seemingly having an urge to resurrect ancient posts that weren't worth it in the first place. :S

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th February 2017, 9:04 AM

What is it lately with transient posters of late seemingly having an urge to resurrect ancient posts that weren't worth it in the first place. :S

They're probably not even real people, but rather automated programs designed to spread spam.

Quote: DaButt @ 6th February 2017, 6:29 PM

They're probably not even real people, but rather automated programs designed to spread spam.

What, and edit them too!?