Happy birthday Aaron Page 3

Good God no. Never understood the draw to alcohol. I like to remember what I've done.

Quote: ajp29 @ May 8, 2007, 11:48 AM

Happy **th Birthday Aaron, I assume you are older than 9, well I think i know your age but I'll keep in secret until I need some blackmail money.
Get anything interesting?

Ohh ok, well I'm 20 now. And no, not much! Ordered some DVDs though; just scouting around for some more.

Where was my birthday thread on Sunday, eh? :(

Was it? Well, happy belated birthday! (If people PM me their birthdays I'll start making a record so we can do these threads.)

Quote: Aaron @ May 8, 2007, 4:20 PM

Was it? Well, happy belated birthday! (If people PM me their birthdays I'll start making a record so we can do these threads.)

Do we really what hundreds of threads with thousands of replies all saying happy birthday?

BTW

Happy Birthday Aaron and leevil and everyone else who had a birthday in the last 12 months, there all done! (27th Feb. BTW)

Happy Birthday Leevil

Barry you are forgetting leap year birthdays. Mines 19th March btw and I would like an Audi TT if theres a whip round ;)

Happy birthday Leevil , did you get my present, it was one million ponds, the postman might be having trouble delivering it as i didn't send it, Aaron i sent you one million pounds but the postman might be having trouble delivering it as it was all in one pound coins.
(24th october)

thank you everyone.

aww I'm sorry I didnt see this sooner!happy birthday from Sunday-are you two why we got a bank holiday? Pleased

Yep!