Girlie Pirate Seeks...

Hi there I`m Jude.

It`s Saturday night and I haven`t had a drink. You`ll know when I have `coz I randomly hit the "K" button. It`s one of the things I do. Me and the "K" button, we`re like thakkkkkkkkkkkk!

I write horror and sci-fi, but I`m trying my hand at comedy. Just my hand mind.
Wave

When I was younger I wanted to be a pirate and fancied a Thunderbird puppet, the blond more isolated one (Alan) who went up in the rocket. I had the rocket and Thunderbird 2 (with detachable pod). I also had Alan, I guess I was that kind of a girl.

With no call for girlie-would-be pirates in my neck of the woods and what with my dead gid spelking and everythink, I decided to turn to the written word.

I soo know I`ll regret bits of this post in the morning!

Yarrrr! Pirate Watch yer step. Thar be only just room for the both of us. Arrrr...

Hello. Welcome to our world.

Hey Jude, don't be afraid, coming from a two-legged horse, that's a real compliment. Welcome and enjoy.

Nothing wrong with fancying a puppet.

I quite liked a bit of Kermit once upon a time.

Don't worry. I had a mate who fancied Josie from Josie and the Pussycats and she was a cartoon!...Not even a puppet.

Welcome to the old place

'Allo Jude,

welcome aboard!

Pirate oooOooo... that's not how you do a pirate sound, its Yarrr... that's what I did oooOooo... no Yarrr... Oooo... Yar... Oo... forget it.

Had to pop my head in any thread that opens "Girlie Pirate Seeks..." Is just to tempting Hello, I used to have thunder bird one...oh yeah the one that came up from under the swiming pool, get in! Anyt huw welcome and all that some one else normally deals with greetings

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I thought I`d be the Billie-no-mates of the forum and no one would reply, then I`d end up forced to speak to myself in a saddo nil pointy sort of way.

Uh-oh, I hope Aaron doesn`t make me walk the plank! I`m a good girlie honest! I have weaponry and also really good piratie hair!

hehe I used to have very pirate hair-I still do if I leave it curly...I need an eyepatch though ye scurvy dog! welcome Jude :$

Thanks Scatterbrained Floozy, pirate-hair`s a great look!
:D

not when girls at your school are evil and call you hagrid >_< hehe

They`re just jealous they don`t have loads & loads of gorgeous piratie-hair like us. It`ll come into its own later, believe me!

I have a hook for a hand... a peg-leg and a parrot. I'll swap you for the pirate hair... girly or not!