Anything with Sandi Toksvig Page 3

Lol!

Spermy shooting device?

Don't get all technical on our asses

Sandi was cool on Whose Line Is It Anyway?, which probably makes me look like an OAP but that's what I am. And Roger Lloyd Pack produced Emily Lloyd, quite phwoarsome in her day.

In her defence, I really quite fecking loved Number 73!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG8iTNl7L1w

;) It was probably a 'Trigger' reaction to procreation, she had so little time so had to 'Pack' it all in, underwritten by 'Lloyds'.

'Rogering' optional .

Quote: Agnes Guano @ May 8 2011, 12:10 AM BST

In her defence, I really quite fecking loved Number 73!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG8iTNl7L1w

That's the first time I've ever seen that in colour!

We still had black n white in our house in 1983. :$

Quote: MGF Driver @ April 10 2010, 2:18 PM BST

I can't stand the Radio 4 panel shows with the right on 'left' middle class PC style of Mz Toksvig. All very smug and self righteous, all she is however is some childern's Saturday TV presenter who has got a 2-1 degree from somewhere very nice.

Turned off her when lots of fun made of the cabin crew member who was sacked for showing signs of her Christian faith, come on Mz Toksvig, how cutting edge are you, notice no jokes about the Muslim faith or is that just too cutting edge and topical? My point is she, like many on such shows, goes for the easy target, much like the comedians of the past who she obviously hates; then it was the Irish etc.

Written by people for people who want to or are living near a farmers' market and within a good catchment area for good schools in the 4x4.

Simple solution - don't listen to Radio 4 if there's not enough hatred on it for you.

Quote: MGF Driver @ April 10 2010, 2:18 PM BST

I can't stand the Radio 4 panel shows with the right on 'left' middle class PC style of Mz Toksvig. All very smug and self righteous, all she is however is some childern's Saturday TV presenter who has got a 2-1 degree from somewhere very nice.

Turned off her when lots of fun made of the cabin crew member who was sacked for showing signs of her Christian faith, come on Mz Toksvig, how cutting edge are you, notice no jokes about the Muslim faith or is that just too cutting edge and topical? My point is she, like many on such shows, goes for the easy target, much like the comedians of the past who she obviously hates; then it was the Irish etc.

Written by people for people who want to or are living near a farmers' market and within a good catchment area for good schools in the 4x4.

I think she got a 1st from Cambridge with awards and everything, but this only really adds to her smugness, imo. She won't really be able to get rid of the smug tag, or the Radio 4 rut tag, or the Stephen Fry clique tag. She seems a nice woman, but yeah, smugness is a bit of problem in my book too. It took all my strength to forgive John Cleese for this crime. I'm afraid I can't find it in me to forgive the likes of Toksvig!

I've always thought that Sandy Toksvig would be great in the role of The Doctor in Dr Who.

Quote: 404 Not Found @ June 14 2011, 9:46 AM BST

I've always thought that Sandy Toksvig would be great in the role of The Doctor in Dr Who.

No offence intended to 52% of the population but making the Doctor female would be a pointlessly sensationalist thing to do.

But if it happens then yes, Toksvig would probably make a pretty good Doctor.

I don't find Sandi smug. Or Stephen Fry.
I think Peter Kay is.

Quote: Afinkawan @ June 14 2011, 9:53 AM BST

No offence intended to 52% of the population but making the Doctor female would be a pointlessly sensationalist thing to do.

Heh. It's not like all women are desperate for there to be a female Doctor. I don't particularly want one.

Sandi Toksvig is almost offensively unfunny. My heart sinks when she's sitting there on QI, banging on about something unrelatable with only Stephen Fry politely laughing.

I find her really funny! I loved her on Call My Bluff.
Oh well, takes all sorts.

I started disliking her after when appearing on one QI episode said about how female comedians weren't funny or something like that? I can barely remember.

She seems to mention that's she's Danish at least once in EVERY appearance she has in shows.

I imagine she was being sarcastic!

She wasn't at all. She was being sardonic!