Make 'Em Laugh, Make 'Em Laugh

Not A British sitcom but a radio show about British sitcom so hope it’s OK in this section.

Prompted by the link on the front page I’ve just listened and enjoy this, nice that Stephen fry like me is also made to feel sick when ever he see US sitcom Friends

Paul Jackson makes the point that Sitcoms need time to find their feet, contributor to BSG forum take note.

Anyhow if you have a hour to spare and fancy a listen you can do so now by following the link on the BSG front page or clicking on the below link.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio2_aod.shtml?radio2/r2_makeemlaugh

Thanks for that. I'll save it and listen later. Don't think I'd have spotted it otherwise! :)

I’m not sure you can save show off the site if that what you meant, anyhow the last show mentioned in this the first of three parts was One foot in the Grave, which I’m now off to watch while getting slowly drunk (no work tomorrow).

Yeah, that's what I meant. It's not easy, but it is possible. ;)

I came across it by accident and listened - enjoyed it and quite informative - but I've forgotten it all now. A good documentary though with funny bits and pieces.

Yeah, it was really interesting, and something all aspiring comedy writers should listen to.

Listened again this week. Veeery interesting.

Lots of useful bits - for instance from Eric Sykes - let them see the gag coming, then give them a different one (or something like that).