Any feedback on our re-launch? Page 21

:D Poor Bob Dylan, if his family are anything like mine he must get that every time someone's watch battery runs out/there's a powercut and the telly needs resetting/anything vaguely new happens like someone gets a haircut

Hello,

I can't seem to view videos anymore, can someone tell me what software I require to view them?

Thanks.

Flash is your best bet. If you're using Internet Explorer, make sure it's not the 64-bit version, because Adobe have only just bothered to start making a compatible version of Flash.

Thanks Aaron.

The bulk thrashing of PMs isn't working, for me. They just reappear.

Oh, it does work if you haven't used any sorting method. I sorted by name and it didn't work.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 19 2011, 8:04 PM GMT

The bulk thrashing of PMs isn't working, for me. They just reappear.

Oh, it does work if you haven't used any sorting method. I sorted by name and it didn't work.

How the f**k have you got so many PMs? Who sends them you? Eh?

*smug-mode*

My many, many admirers. I even have some from you old chap.

Quote: Nil Putters @ December 19 2011, 8:37 PM GMT

I even have some from you old chap.

*shame-and-deep-regret-mode*
:(

:D

Personally, if I ever get any PMs, I don't bother actually reading them, I just reply to them using my stock response: "Thanks for your well-meaning advice".

Hahaha, very funny [insert name].

:D

I never delete my inbox messages. One day I'm going to print them all out and act out the conversation, playing each side of the conversation myself.

And then I'll go on a killing spree.

Laughing out loud

I already did that. Where do you think Jake is now.

Do you know... what proportion of the 'guests online' are looking at specific stuff?