What sort of Sunday are you having?

Lazy, fun, slightly surreal, downright difficult, a weird kind of combo or something else entirely?

Mine's sort of full, with some gaps, but no alpacas or Christmas decs will be involved:D

Still in pyjamas. :D
Writing an essay. :(

Watching Star Trek DS9.

Not much else.

I suck.

I'm editing a video made by people with learning disabilities. The lead guy has a stutter. This is gonna take a while... Pleased

Quote: Leevil @ December 6 2009, 1:08 PM GMT

I'm editing a video made by people with learning disabilities. The lead guy has a stutter. This is gonna take a while... Pleased

How intriguing. Work? Hobby? Or stalking Mencap?

Eating a bacon sandwich (streaky of course) with Branston brown sauce, not that Spanish muck.

:)

Quote: sootyj @ December 6 2009, 1:15 PM GMT

How intriguing. Work? Hobby? Or stalking Mencap?

A favour for a friend who worked with them for a bit. It's a Murder Mystery they filmed. I'd love to put it on YouTube when it's finished, but as you probably know there's issues with confidentially. But if "they" decide to upload, I'll link it :D

Feeling self-righteous and just a bit knackered having spent the morning on a work party at a local nature reserve. Now off to mum's for Sunday lunch.

Quote: Timbo @ December 6 2009, 1:29 PM GMT

Feeling self-righteous and just a bit knackered having spent the morning on a work party at a local nature reserve. Now off to mum's for Sunday lunch.

Saving lion cubs and rhinos, were ya? I love the British country-side :D

Protecting the habitat of the green sandpiper, three species of shrew and fifty species of water snail. And I caught a glimpse of a water vole, which was quite cool.

Cool :)

Went to my Nan's and ate my bodyweight in Pasta... That's my bodyweight previous to going round my nan's of course.

Now I'm going to watch the UFC event that I Sky+'d, and write up my Christmas special sketch.

Fighting the call of Civ IV to try to write a radio sitcom.

Just woke up. Today's agenda:

Clean my bedroom.
Do a few loads of laundry.
Eat a bunch of brisket at Rudy's BBQ.
Buy a few bottles of Rudy's BBQ sause (sic) to bring to L.A. Wednesday.
Buy some shoes, shirts and cologne.
Watch 'The Road' at the only cinema that's showing it.
Install XP and OS X on a netbook.
Watch tonight's episode of Dexter.
Sleep.

Tidy room and listen to music whilst doing history homework :D