Who's the toughest comedy duo?

Cannon & Ball. Mainly I wouldn't mess with them because, from the rumours I've heard over the years, they appear to be genuinely mentally unstable.

Les Dennis & Dustin Gee. Although Dustin Gee has been dead for many years, when Les Dennis feels personally threatened, he uses black magic to summon the reanimated zombie corpse of Gee from his grave, in order to terrify his enemies.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 27 2009, 10:39 PM GMT

Cannon & Ball. Mainly I wouldn't mess with them because, from the rumours I've heard over the years, they appear to be genuinely mentally unstable.

Tell ussssssssssssss!

Quote: zooo @ November 27 2009, 10:48 PM GMT

Tell ussssssssssssss!

They are sinister. Jimmy Saville sinister. They also have had some "interesting" financial dealings over the years. I'm not saying any more, in case I get a late night visit from Duncan "The Enforcer" Norvelle.

Suffice to say, even the modern day Krays (aka The Chuckle Brothers) fear Tommy & Bobby. Cool

Little & Large everytime!

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 27 2009, 10:54 PM GMT

Little & Large everytime!

Eddie Large has a very dodgy heart. I should know, my Dad fitted his pacemaker.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 27 2009, 10:58 PM GMT

Eddie Large has a very dodgy heart. I should know, my Dad fitted his pacemaker.

I don't really want to fight him.
Besides I'd never get past Supersonic Sid.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ November 27 2009, 11:00 PM GMT

I don't really want to fight him.
Besides I'd never get past Supersonic Sid.

I'll say this about Little & Large. They were about the only comedians on telly whom I, even as a five year old, confidently knew were maladroit performers flogging a risible act.

Quote: Tim Walker @ November 27 2009, 11:08 PM GMT

I'll say this about Little & Large. They were about the only comedians on telly whom I, even as a five years old, confidently knew were maladroit performers flogging a risible act.

That's exactly what I said at the time.

The Grumbleweeds.

Ah'm strong and killa'?

Unhinged and Crackhead?

The Knuckle Brothers.