Your all-time favourite comedy show? Page 2

Minder, but not the last three series without Dennis Waterman. I might change my answer to A Very Peculiar Practice, all of which will finally be delivered next month.

Porridge.

Blackadder

We think our next dog will be named Baldrick Darling. My oldest came up with that after being shot down by his sister for Digby.

British - Fawlty Towers
Foreign - Frasier/Benny Hill in the USA

Arrested Development

Quote: AndreaLynne @ November 9 2009, 11:34 PM GMT

Blackadder

We think our next dog will be named Baldrick Darling. My oldest came up with that after being shot down by his sister for Digby.

My first dog was called Baldrick! We had him for 16 years, he was the funniest, smelliest dog ever. He was the one who humped a guide dog that was being exercised. He used to go to work with Mr Dagger and sometimes wander off. I used to swim everyday and I would dive in, come up and he would be standing there at the end of the pool waiting for me. Ah, I miss that dog. :(

I can't vote for one show. Maybe I could watch Human Remains more than anything else - but it all depends on the mood, the year, etc. I'm fickle like that. :)

If forced to choose I would (currently) go for;

UK - Spaced
US - Curb Your Enthusiasm

But these are subject to change dependent on mood, or what I've watched recently!

Simpsons
Nothing beats Simpsons. Well...old Simpsons episodes beat new Simpsons episodes. But that it!

For Foreign I can defintely say Curb Your Enthusiasm.

English-Last Of Summer Wine and US-MASH

Almost impossible to answer but I'll go with.....

US: Newsradio

UK: I'm Alan Partridge

since we are cheating and choosing countries, I'll add

AU: Frontline

English - Hancock's Half Hour (or Hancock)

Colonial - Cheers

Quote: Oldrocker @ November 21 2009, 11:36 PM GMT

English - Hancock's Half Hour (or Hancock)

Colonial - Cheers

Aww, I miss Cheers. :( I'm always amazed how well it did after Shelley Long left. A lot of our shows don't survive after such an upheaval.

BRITISH: FAWLTY TOWERS (It's a toss-up between that and "One Foot in the Grave" but I'll say Fawlty.)

US: DEAR JOHN USA (Starring Judd Hirsch)

New Zealand: LETTERS TO BLANCHY

WORLD: FAWLTY TOWERS (It's a toss-up between that and "One Foot in the Grave" but I'll say Fawlty.)

UNIVERSE: FAWLTY TOWERS (It's a toss-up between that and "One Foot in the Grave" but I'll say Fawlty.)

UK - Only Fools and Horses

US - The Simpsons

Although episodically I have to say 'Bambi' from the Young Ones. One sublime scene after another.