Your all-time favourite comedy show?

Right then no lists, you can only choose one as your outright choice for 'best'. What show is it? My vote for #1:

http://www.filmdope.com/Gallery/ActorsC/tve3236-5-43.gif

"I love 'er more than any pig" ...

Seinfeld. And Spaced. That's two, so I broke your rule. Ha! You're not the boss of me!

Yeah, put me down for two as well.

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue and Red Dwarf.

British: I'm Alan Partridge.
Foreign: Arrested Development.

British: Father Ted
Foreign: Seinfeld

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ November 9 2009, 10:44 AM GMT

Yep.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ November 9 2009, 10:44 AM GMT

British: Father Ted

Snaperoonie.

You've all ruined his thread!
You have to choose onnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Quote: zooo @ November 9 2009, 1:04 PM GMT

You've all ruined his thread!
You have to choose onnnnnnnnnnnnne.

Mwah - hah - hah! (strokes his fat chin)

As much as I love Father Ted and it's amongst my all-time faves, I prefer Black Books ever so slightly to it (is that wrong?). I'm a bit of an obsessive Black Books fan and can relate to Bernard Black just a bit too much for my liking at times.

Moran and Bailey are at the top of the comedy tree right now, both on screen and on stage.

Quote: Griff @ November 9 2009, 1:10 PM GMT

Blackadder.

Mine too. For the record I think Fawlty is the sitcom in its perfect form and arguably deserves the title as 'best', but Adder edges it as my all-time fave. Whats your fave series, mate? I particularly love the 3rd: Edmund reaching his lowest ebb, being just a lowly servant causing him to be at his most bitter and spiteful best. Hugh Laurie is genius as Prince George. My top 2 favourite episodes are "Amy and Amiability" and "Corporal Punishment". Most people I know like series 4 or 2 the best (nothing up with that of course) and indeed the 4th series is probably the 'greatest' it ever got, but Hugh, plus Edmund as the 'superior butler' makes the 3rd series my favourite.

Personal favourites are Sorry! and Till Death Us Do Part. :)

I'm Alan Partridge.

UK: Porridge

US: Larry Sanders

The Simpsons

That is all.