I've just seen... Page 393

Excellent

Edit: f**k me that picture is big

The Coen Brothers remake of The Ladykillers. If you forget about the original it's not a bad film.

Godzilla. Don't want to spoil it but be warned there is a big monster on the loose.

Hey Shandy what does the sign on your toilet door read

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 26th May 2014, 11:47 AM BST

Godzilla. Don't want to spoil it but be warned there is a big monster on the loose.

Taking pride is awesome.

Doctor, doctor, I've been suffering with monster loose stools....

Edge of Tomorrow, a mash up of Aliens, Groundhog Day and the Longest Day.

That weirdly kinda works I enjoyed it.

The Purge. The middle's a bit muddy, but it's a solid little film with a great sci-fi premise. Looking forward to the Purge: Anarchy later this year.

Also been watching season one HBO's Girls. Great stuff. Lena Dunham is very talented.

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th May 2014, 11:22 PM BST

Excellent

Edit: f**k me that picture is big

Are you sure?

Kevin Smith's Red State. It's got it's problems but it's the most fun I've had with a film recently. Some genuine surprises and one jaw-dropping moment that leaves you reeling. Kevin Smith should make less comedies and more films like this.

Quote: Rob H @ 11th December 2012, 4:10 PM GMT

Hunter Prey, a low budget sci-fi. It's nicely shot with some interesting themes. The director's major influences show through a bit obviously at times, but well worth a viewing.

Just seen this. Not bad, but it's too long.

X-Men: Days of Future Past. I'm not the biggest fan of the X-Men films, but this was better than usual. Odd to see Charles and Magneto getting all chummy, they acted like an elderly couple of queens. Also odd to imagine Fassbinder as a younger Magneto, since he is so dissimilar to McKellen.

Tonight I will be watching Goldeneye. One of my favourite Bond films.

Exit Through The Gift Shop. Hugely enjoyable. Essentially sixty minutes of set-up followed by a thirty minute punchline.

Life Of Pi. Great stuff, and the second best film ever to feature a man-eating tiger in a major role.

Quote: Ben @ 21st June 2014, 1:59 PM BST

I do like a bit of Brosnan's Bond. He's underrated.

Quote: Ben @ 21st June 2014, 1:59 PM BST

Near the start

Where he falls into the plane ?

Bloody ridiculous !

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st June 2014, 8:33 PM BST

Near the start

Where he falls into the plane ?

Bloody ridiculous !

In the middle

Where he drives through some city in a tank and destroys crap everywhere, but doesn't get one speck of dirt on his suit?

Bloody ridiculous!

And that's why it's a great Bond.

I just watched Snowpiercer which I can only describe as an amazing film.