Derren Brown: Predicting the Lottery Page 14

Well Eddie Tenpole Tudor didn't know who killed Bambi.

Did anyone else see him hold up a snowflake at one point? What was all that about? Also some of the adverts for this were backwards, are these little messages to people that he knows all the theorys you could care to come up with?

I do hope and suspect that there is more to come from all this in the finale of the series, he is great at keeping people guessing.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ September 12 2009, 1:03 AM BST

:D

(I'll be honest, I don't get this one. :| )

He might have known, he was just asking around.

:|

Quote: jacparov @ September 12 2009, 1:03 AM BST

I do hope and suspect that there is more to come from all this in the finale of the series, he is great at keeping people guessing.

It's called "The Events" (plural) for a reason. Whether that's because he wants to suggest something bigger happneing, or something bigger will actually happen, we will have to wait and see. But I suspect his big bang was the lottery numbers.

So Derren Brown did his rubbish trick and now you're all upset because he didn't tell you how he did his rubbish trick. Sorry but, LOLZ. You get what you deserve slack jawed yokels.

The only trick Mr. Brown has pulled is to make an hour of your life disappear (and a few of your IQ points).

Sympathy rating: 0

I reckon that by the end of the series he will reveal all about the lottery "prediction", but in what way I'm not quite sure.

Was it, the swords of a thousand men?

(only one I know of theirs)

:|

Quote: Tim Walker @ September 12 2009, 1:11 AM BST

I reckon that by the end of the series he will reveal all about the lottery "prediction", but in what way I'm not quite sure.

Ultimately he's going to have to either explain what happened to those white balls in the seconds between the draw finishing and his turning of the podium to reveal the balls (unlikely to happen) or he's going to have to pull off something so spectacular that we forget the disappointment of tonight.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 12 2009, 1:11 AM BST

Was it, the swords of a thousand men?

(only one I know of theirs)

:D

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ September 12 2009, 1:13 AM BST

Ultimately he's going to have to either explain what happened to those white balls in the seconds between the draw finishing and his turning of the podium to reveal the balls (unlikely to happen) or he's going to have to pull off something so spectacular that we forget the disappointment of tonight.

Maybe he'll detonate a nuclear device in the middle of Trafalgar Square whilst screaming 'Damn you David Blaine. I hate you and I love you, you weird sexy freak!'

Heh, that would be cool.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ September 12 2009, 1:15 AM BST

Maybe he'll detonate a nuclear device in the middle of Trafalgar Square whilst screaming 'Damn you David Blaine. I hate you and I love you, you weird sexy freak!'

Heh, that would be cool.

I'd pay to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaYhpTJvZsc