Fanny cartoon film Page 2

Had a look at bits of part one.

I suppose one needs something to while away those long dark nights in Siberia.

;)

*watches* :|

*bangs head against wall*

The WiiMote Whiteboard test was much better.

I thought this was terrific!!! I am a big fan of animation and have always loved folk tales, and the visual panache and gentle humour of this put me very much in mind of Jim Henson's much-loved Storyteller. Do not expect this to be laugh out loud funny, but the animation is warm, witty and lyrical, and technically superb - like a collaboration between Hayao Miyazaki and Nick Park. Very good stuff indeed.

Quote: Leevil @ August 22 2009, 10:53 AM BST

The WiiMote Whiteboard test was much better.

You can't beat a digital cock. ;)

Quote: Timbo @ August 22 2009, 11:21 AM BST

I thought this was terrific!!! I am a big fan of animation and have always loved folk tales, and the visual panache and gentle humour of this put me very much in mind of Jim Henson's much-loved Storyteller. Do not expect this to be laugh out loud funny, but the animation is warm, witty and lyrical, and technically superb - like a collaboration between Hayao Miyazaki and Nick Park. Very good stuff indeed.

I did like the animation style, but it just wasn't deserving of..

Quote: Boby Brayn @ August 20 2009, 9:37 PM BST

The film is so funny that I laughed as never before Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 22 2009, 11:32 AM BST

I did like the animation style, but it just wasn't deserving of..

Yes this was mis-sold, for sure, and this might not be the best forum to garner an appreciative audience.

Anyway thanks for putting it up on You Tube - I enjoyed it.

I'd say "no problem", but it was a f**king chore in the end. :D Anyway, glad it wasn't a complete waste of time.

I really liked that :) Not really funny but quite charming.

It was barely funny, but I liked it too.

Quote: Curt @ August 23 2009, 12:14 AM BST

It was barely funny, but I liked it too.

But was it Fanny?

I thought this was gently-amusing, charming, beautifully-lit and very well realised. The animator is very talented. Took me on a journey to my past - it kind of reminded me of a much more sophisticated Camberwick Green, in the way the characters moved. I know how much blood and sweat and tears goes into making these animations, and I salute your friend on a fine job well done.

Quote: Timbo @ August 22 2009, 11:21 AM BST

I agree with Timbo.

Quote: Chappers @ August 23 2009, 12:16 AM BST

But was it Fanny?

What is fanny? Besides being an old person word for ass.

Pussy.

whether it was funny (or fanny) or not, it is definitely worthy of being on YouTube, thank you!