Can absolutely anything be funny? Page 3

Quote: Aaron @ July 29 2009, 12:35 AM BST

I do.

But it's too sweet to eat in great amounts.

You may hereto for, henceforth, have mine.

Quote: Aaron @ July 29 2009, 12:35 AM BST

One of us! One of us!
:D

Yay! Cool

I think some things tend to be unfunny, but that in being unfunny, they store up a potential for funniness. For instance, a recent tragedy is not funny to start with, but becomes easier to joke about over time.

Also, degree plays a part. Ten pints of beer can be very funny, but just two is less so, especially when it's lager, accompanied by a single packet of crisps.

Quote: NoggetFred @ July 29 2009, 6:59 AM BST

I think some things tend to be unfunny, but that in being unfunny, they store up a potential for funniness. For instance, a recent tragedy is not funny to start with, but becomes easier to joke about over time.

Also, degree plays a part. Ten pints of beer can be very funny, but just two is less so, especially when it's lager, accompanied by a single packet of crisps.

Laughing out loud

Yes anything can be funny.

Quote: Darren Pomroy @ July 29 2009, 10:37 AM BST

Yes anything can be funny.

Joke:

Sir Endocrine Poltergeist walks into a bar. "I'll have a pint of Mistaken-Kips-Kin please. The barman says "do you want some Josuelumbertub in your Mistaken-Kips-Kin?" "Yes please," says Sir Endocrine Poltergeist. "Why?" says the barman. Sir Endocrine Poltergeist quickly replies, "It conjoins my inexorability."

I once spent an hour laughing at the names in a telephone directory. I had just smoked a couple of joints mind. :)

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 29 2009, 4:22 PM BST

I once spent an hour laughing at the names in a telephone directory. I had just smoked a couple of joints mind. :)

Lovey

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 29 2009, 4:22 PM BST

I once spent an hour laughing at the names in a telephone directory.

Don't knock it, that type of comedy made Jasper Carrott a household name.

Quote: Tim Walker @ July 29 2009, 4:25 PM BST

Don't knock it, that type of comedy made Jasper Carrott a household name.

:D I wet myself reading my insurance claim form.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 29 2009, 4:31 PM BST

I'll collect some and email them to you! How do you respond to small ads with unfortunate typos? <3

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ July 29 2009, 4:31 PM BST

Does it cover water damage?

Quote: Aaron @ July 28 2009, 8:26 PM BST

Yes.

Including racism.

Quote: Aaron @ July 30 2009, 11:47 AM BST

Including racism.

Even racist peanuts?

That's not racist. That's culturally different.