Scum Page 29

As ye Thatcherite sow, so shall ye Thatcherite reap . . .

:(

Angry

That's terrible news BF. Sorry to hear that. Seriously.

Big Fella, I empathise with the ordeal that you and your daughter have had to go through. And I am not condemming you for feeling angry; but I am staggered with by the ill thought out vitriol on this thread - not from you, but from a lot of people. You don't solve anything by 'throwing the book' at people or ranting on about 'the state of this country' - someone even mentioned 'benefits' for God's sake!

Oldrocker is spot on - this is the legacy of that senile old twat Thatcher.

What a horrible story, sorry to hear that, Bigfella. I dearly hope she's ok, though that the thing happened in the first place is bad enough in itself.

Quote: jim field @ November 22 2009, 4:39 PM GMT

You don't solve anything by 'throwing the book' at people

I disagree. Locking up violent criminals is good for the peaceful majority of society who would rather not have to worry about being kicked in the face by strangers. Let 'em rot.

Quote: DaButt @ November 22 2009, 4:54 PM GMT

I disagree. Locking up violent criminals is good for the peaceful majority of society who would rather not have to worry about being kicked in the face by strangers. Let 'em rot.

I saw that reply coming a mile away DaButt :P

And I hate to say, but I agree, every situation has shades of grey but unprovoked violence is just uncalled for and a first offence slap on the wrist shouldn't happen.

Quote: DaButt @ November 22 2009, 4:54 PM GMT

Yes.

What we need as a system that creates an entire population of middle-class people. That would be wonderful, and the streets would be safe, and everyone would basically be harmless.

Quote: Moonstone @ November 22 2009, 4:58 PM GMT

What we need as a system that creates an entire population of middle-class people. That would be wonderful, and the streets would be safe, and everyone would basically be harmless.

You mean York?

Quote: Paul W @ November 22 2009, 5:02 PM GMT

You mean York?

Ooh, do I? *moves to York*

Quote: Moonstone @ November 22 2009, 5:05 PM GMT

Ooh, do I? *moves to York*

Oh york is a magically middle class place! It's the race course it deflects chav scum and wankers.

I love Chav Scum and wankers!

Quote: LIME5000 @ November 22 2009, 5:08 PM GMT

I love Chav Scum and wankers!

Well Skegness and Nottingham are your places to go.

I should be a travel agent for people who want shite holidays.

Who wants a long weekend in Slough?!

NO but really in all seriousness, 10 years ago those so called "chavs" were called working class, and in my area we called them cockneys. I love Cockneys and I love the working class people of this country. :)

Glib. Shouldn't most of you lot be on the Daily Mail chat rooms?

I hate the Daily mail.