Wimbledon Page 15

Quote: chipolata @ June 24 2010, 2:04 PM BST

I suppose you think he should have wagged his knob at Her Majesty. Rolling eyes

Nah. That'd just be something else for the Inglund fans to hold against him for ever and ever.

Murray's just won his second round match in straight sets. And then he done more bleedin' bowing. Rolling eyes

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2010, 1:03 PM BST

Murray's just come on to court for his second round match. In front of the Queen. Bowing. Rolling eyes

Before setting off for work each morning, my wife and I shake hands, and bow.

Good manners cost nothing.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2010, 1:03 PM BST

Murray's just come on to court for his second round match. In front of the Queen. Bowing. Rolling eyes

He's a right c**t. 'Er Maj' should lop his head off.

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2010, 3:39 PM BST

He's a right c**t. 'Er Maj' should lop his head off.

Say what you think Aaron.

Isner won, I see. But they've all got special bowls. By all, I mean the umpire too. Which is nice.

Quote: chipolata @ June 24 2010, 6:28 PM BST

Isner won, I see. But they've all got special bowels. By all, I mean the umpire too. Which is nice.

They'd need them to stay out that long !

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 24 2010, 7:07 PM BST

They'd need them to stay out that long !

>_<

Well done to Isner; commiserations to Mahut.

Lovely touch by the organisers, too: presenting both players with 'special bravery' awards.

Murray shouldn't have bowed.

Murray should bow - doubling up in pain after receiving a swift kick to the 'nads.

From the Queen? I know she's got Phillip's and Charles in her grubby claws, but Murray? F*ck that! Murray survived Dunblane, he bows to no-one!

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 24 2010, 11:33 PM BST

From the Queen? I know she's got Phillip's and Charles in her grubby claws, but Murray? F*ck that! Murray survived Dunblane, he bows to no-one!

He didn't survive it, he just didn't go to school that day! What sort of a twisted God rewards skiving!

A Scottish god!

Quote: AngieBaby @ June 24 2010, 11:38 PM BST

A Scottish god!

*shudders at thought of ginger deity*