Wimbledon Page 14

Unbelievable.

Either one would still beat Murray if they played him tomorrow.

52-53 as I type. 6 hour+ set.

And there have only been three break points...

Dan

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 23 2010, 8:15 PM BST

Unbelievable.

Either one would still beat Murray if they played him tomorrow.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Nine hours, I would have had to have gone for an "extend" bathroom break by now.

If this doesn't end tonight they could come out tomorrow and play exactly the same number of games.

Isner looks on the verge of collapse

Has it finished yet?

Quote: chipolata @ June 23 2010, 11:09 PM BST

Has it finished yet?

It finished at about ten past nine. 59 all or something. It'll restart tomorrow after two other singles games. It's the second night it's had to be stopped.

Quote: Rob H @ June 23 2010, 11:22 PM BST

It finished at about ten past nine. 59 all or something. It'll restart tomorrow after two other singles games. It's the second night it's had to be stopped.

It's been going THREE days!!! Bloody Nora!

I know! It's just not cricket!

Quote: chipolata @ June 23 2010, 8:37 PM BST

If this doesn't end tonight they could come out tomorrow and play exactly the same number of games.

I reckon it will be over in about 10 minutes tomorrow.

Probably. But it probably needed an overnight to change the dynamic otherwise it would probably have gone on until one of them died of heatstroke.

It did look like Isner was about to collapse so I thought that Mehut would win in a few more games but Isner was the one who wanted to carry on. But then, at 6'9" he probably still had a bit more sunlight on him.

Has it started/finished yet?

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 24 2010, 12:52 PM BST

Has it started/finished yet?

Nah. They're 3rd on court 18 after a couple of ladies singles matches, so they probably won't be on until 3 or thereabouts, I would think. Maybe a bit before.

Murray's just come on to court for his second round match. In front of the Queen. Bowing. Rolling eyes

Quote: john lucas 101 @ June 24 2010, 1:03 PM BST

Nah. They're 3rd on court 18 after a couple of ladies singles matches, so they probably won't be on until 3 or thereabouts, I would think. Maybe a bit before. Murray's just come on to court for his second round match. In front of the Queen. Bowing. Rolling eyes

I suppose you think he should have wagged his knob at Her Majesty. Rolling eyes