Sales

Husband & Wife in bed.

WIFE
I brought a lurrrvely dress today, I saved a fortune on it.

HUBS
Yeah! How much was it

WIFE
Cheap. There was an offer on.

HUBS
How much was it

WIFE
Well the dress was £59.99, it was half price, then the shoes had 10% off so they were a bargain at that was only £140.00 for 2.

HUBS
Jesus Woman. So that dress cost £240

WIFE
Yes but I would have spent £384

HUBS
£240 for a dress. Where are you gonna wear this dress then

WIFE
Well I thought I would wait until the firms xmas do

HUBS
That’s 8 months away Woman. Why buy something that far in advance. Do we have money left for food this month.

WIFE
Yes just, but you will have to forfeit your darts nights for the rest of the month. Or we will starve

HUBS
No way!

WIFE
You are so selfish, I rarely buy anything for myself. You are an inconsiderate pig. Most men would like their wife to look nice, but not you. Oh no. I work hard for this family and you begrudge me a little treat.

HUBS
£240 is a big treat.

WIFE
See you only care about yourself. I saved us £144 and all you can do is yell at me for it. Well in future I wont trawl the sales for my stuff. I am never going to save us money again. I thought if I get the christmas stuff over early we wont be so skint in January.

HUBS
Its April & we are now skint because of January 08.

WIFE
Sobbing
You don’t love me. Jane’s husband buys her everything & she never has to worry about price tags. I hate you! All the time we have been together and you don’t even notice I had my hair done today.

HUBS
A dress, shoes 2 bags and a hairstyle. How much was that.

WIFE
Well seing as it was 25% off highlights today I thought I would save us some money.

BUMP. The dumbo tosser who likes to leave pathetic racist threads is back.

LOL Charley in the word of LOuis walsh "I liked it" these two characters are perfct to have their own slot in a sketch show very good indeed. Not much else to say really...peace out

Very good. Well done. Congrats. Bravo. Nice one.

This is back to form Charley.

Yes very good Charley. Made me titter

Huh? I don't mean to be rude, but that didn't even make me smile, it seemed forced and unnatural. Maybe I'm missing something?

She's an acquired taste. You'll have to look at Charley's other bits.

David thankyou. I like that. Being an aquired taste makes me almost sound posh. Wahoooooooooooooooo! Posh means dosh dont it?
Jeremy. I am sorry i didnt even make a smile from you. However as David said. Maybe you should see my other bits....

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee There was a little lift of my skirt, did you get a glimpse.(enough for a smile maybe) xxx

Yeah that's cool, I haven't seen any of your other work cus I am new here, that's why I didn't get it. You get a lot of good feedback, so keep up the good work.

It's definitely worth a look. She does spread herself out a lot.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Butter legs me.

http://www.thiswasme.com/view.asp?First=CHARLENE&Last=RANCE

Quote: Leevil @ April 21, 2007, 3:57 PM

http://www.thiswasme.com/view.asp?First=CHARLENE&Last=RANCE

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
I dont look too pretty huh!

PS. It looks remarkably like my nanny. Not the one that smells of wee, the dead one.

Quote: charley rance @ April 21, 2007, 3:59 PM

PS. It looks remarkably like my nanny. Not the one that smells of wee, the dead one.

tasteful as always :P;)