eBay

I've been spending a fortune on eBay, over the last week, and can't seem to stop. Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what type of stuff are you buying? My main thing is records, and old music magazines.

For me it comes in sporadic bursts. Comedy memorabilia and occasional rarities (such as long-deleted VHS releases) mostly. Have also bought quite a bit of Coke merchandise on there. I've got some good stuff though, from scripts to toys and on-set snaps, press packs, signed bits and bobs, etc.

Don't think I've bought anything for quite a while. But am trying very hard to save.
But when I'm not, I do looooove finding weird things to buy on eBay.

I keep lookin at cars I won't be able to afford for the next 3 months.

And then I looks at cars I won't be able to afford for the next 30 years.

I'm looking for stuff now. Damn you, catskillz. Damn you. :(

Actually, though I'm spending a fortune on eBay, I'm also starting to realise that I already own a veritable treasure trove of music memorabilia. Earlier today, I saw a copy of a magazine that I bought about 12 years ago, going for 45 quid!

I'm tempted to start looking for old TV guides. If only I had room to store them. :(

I reeeeally need to sell a bunch of stuff on eBay, when I can be bothered to get around to it.

I just sold a signed original script from Hi-De-Hi

By the way, the magazine I saw wasn't some fancy, thick thing, that only comes out 3 times a year, it originally cost around 3 quid, and came out once a month.

Quote: Mike Dan-Carter @ April 23 2009, 7:03 PM BST

I just sold a signed original script from Hi-De-Hi

Ooo. How much did that go for? And do you have any more? :D

I'm not good on eBay. I occasionally scour its pages, but the problem is I'm mainly looking for newly released stuff, which is normally the same price is most other shops.

When I was into WWF/E a few years ago though, I picked up lots of crap like DVDs and other paraphernalia. No idea where all that stuff is now though?

Quote: Leevil @ April 23 2009, 7:15 PM BST

When I was into WWF/E a few years ago though, I picked up lots of crap like DVDs and other paraphernalia. No idea where all that stuff is now though?

Should we know where it is?

Quote: Leevil @ April 23 2009, 7:15 PM BST

No idea where all that stuff is now though?

In any case you can't *ask* us! You don't know where it is but that's why it's a treasure hunt, albeit with odd treasure. Once you get to the right spot, someone will slam you. Pirate

Well, I'm sure I left it around here. Maybe one of you is sitting on it. Come on, bum up.