Another Random Sketch

Here's a quick sketch I wrote not too long ago.

IN A HOSPITAL, A WOMAN IS GIVING BIRTH.
HER HUSBAND, A GIANT SHAMPOO BOTTLE, IS WATCHING ON AND GIVING WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT. THE WOMAN GIVES BIRTH TO A BOTTLE OF CONDITIONER.
HUSBAND:
(To Wife) You Whore!

THE HUSBAND STORMS OFF.

Hehe. I like the joke, I'm assuming it'd be an animation!? In which case something like Polar Bears and Baby Penguins are more visually exciting to animate!

Bottles of Hair Product just don't do it for me.... but then my doo is heavily inspired by Bruce Willis!

Me thinks Mr ShoePie is referring to himself as a bit of a slaphead! Take two bottles into the shower? Nah - he doesn't even take one!! (only teasin' my pie-eating friend).

As for the sketch I mirror Mr Pie's thoughts re animation etc.

Andy (full head of hair) W

Believe it or not, not a lot of thought went into this sketch. Unless I can find a really huge shampoo bottle that can talk, it's would probably have to be animated.

I have a huge talking shampoo bottle you can use... except it's in my mind.

Talking about hair, I noticed a bombardment of black hair on my ginger locks over the last day or two. Could this be the down fall of your ginger messiah?

No - I think the original is better. Simple and quite easy to play. It's easier for a woman to produce a bottle of conditioner - and surreal - than the mixed animals.