Butterflies - theme tune

A quick question which I'm hoping one of you sitcom buffs may be able to help with.

Who sang the theme tune for Butterflies? I'd like to get hold of a copy.

"Love is like a Butterfly.  As soft and gentle as a sigh...."

I've found a Dolly Parton version but I'm not convinced hers was used for the series.  I could be wrong but some quick googling hasn't helped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zglPJcIrQNw

Sorry, to bring this one up again Aaron, I saw from an earlier post you found the series depressing. ;-)I loved it, both the comedy and the melancholy - even if I was probably only about 11 at the time I felt her pain! 

I've hankered after a Mini Cooper with Union Jack colours ever since...

Thanks Jane

(Edited because all my paragraphs disappeared. Why does it do that!?)

The opening of each episode was recorded specially for the series by Clare Torry, with a band conducted by the BBC's well-known TV composer Ronnie Hazlehurst.

What paragraphing were you trying to do?

Wow, Fred I'm very impressed - with your knowledge and speed! That's really useful thanks.

Aaron, it may have more to do with my laptop than anything else. It happened when I did a PM as well. I type it all out nicely with spaces between paragraphs but sometimes, just as I send it, the paragraph spaces disappear and it all ends up in one, hard to read, lump of text!

If it only happens to me, it must be my laptop. Seems to have a mind of it's own.

Jx

Sounds like it's just you!

Cheek! ;-)

This site has become expensive for me tonight - I've already ordered Ever Decreasing Circles on DVD and now Clare Torry's - Heaven in the Sky CD.

Think I'd better switch off before someone suggests a good book!

Jx

Quote: Jane Perrin @ February 25 2009, 10:27 PM GMT

Cheek! ;-)

Think I'd better switch off before someone suggests a good book!

Jx

Don't switch off before you've ordered the Encyclopaedia Britannica from me.

Available in far too many volumes at a total cost of $800.

Never mind Google. When was the last time you had friends round to dinner and asked them to admire the beautiful binding on Google eh?

Quote: Blenkinsop @ February 25 2009, 11:27 PM GMT

Don't switch off before you've ordered the Encyclopaedia Britannica from me.

Available in far too many volumes at a total cost of $800.

Never mind Google. When was the last time you had friends round to dinner and asked them to admire the beautiful binding on Google eh?

Thanks Blenkinsop, you're on. What's that in real money, about £3.50?

Will you send them in instalments? I bet there are a lot of people around who know an awful lot about Aardvarks but ask them about Xylophones and they're totally Zilified!

Jx