I've Never Seen Star Wars Page 2

All men are different! Some enjoy looking at boobs sitting in a room with other men, and some would probably prefer to look at them in private. Not that hard to understand.

His observations on strip clubs did sound like a lot of unconvincing il thought out rubbish, though. He'd clearly enjoyed going, and had no moral objection, but couldn't say this in front of a Radio 4 audience. And the men weren't looking at the strippers? What? In those sort of places they stare like dead-eyed zombies at the strippers.

Maybe they had a gay stag night in who'd gone on the wrong night?

I'm with Dave Gorman, going to a strip club to me is like going to a Michelin starred restaurant and looking at all the best food but not being able to eat it.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ January 9 2013, 8:04 PM GMT

I'm with Dave Gorman, going to a strip club to me is like going to a Michelin starred restaurant and looking at all the best food but not being able to eat it.

More like a cheap cafe with a couple of bangers and a stinky kebab.

Quote: zooo @ January 9 2013, 7:17 PM GMT

Maybe they had a gay stag night in who'd gone on the wrong night?

Only in your imagination do gay men travel in packs.

Quote: Tony Cowards @ January 9 2013, 8:04 PM GMT

So you can only appreciate an attractive woman if you can have sex with them? Bit sexist, Cowards.

:) I enjoy this prog' I felt I understood Dave Gormans point- but then I am female.

Surely all men hunt in packs. Like dirty, smelly wolves. No offence. ;)

Quote: zooo @ January 10 2013, 6:14 PM GMT

Surely all men hunt in packs. Like dirty, smelly wolves. No offence. ;)

Never heard of the lone wolf? Cool

Yeah, but they always end up being serial killers.

I've gone so off-topic, sorry. :(

Quote: dellas @ January 10 2013, 5:42 PM GMT

:) I enjoy this prog' I felt I understood Dave Gormans point- but then I am female.

Dave's not a woman, is he? :O He's done well growing that beard.

Miles Jupp on strip clubs- yes I went once, I left my brolley behind.