FM Page 2

You could do it yourself. :)

Anyway. Back to FM. I am looking forward to it.

Quote: Aaron @ February 25 2009, 5:22 PM GMT

You could do it yourself. :)

Anyway. Back to FM. I am looking forward to it.

I'm pleased that ITV seem to be sticking with trying to create new comedies. That's a healthy sign.

All done Aaron and yes Chip I agree with you, certainly with ITV2 anyway¬!

The pre-title scene made me chuckle, so off to a pretty good start I think.

Pretty good I thought. Really not a fan of the 'cringe comedy' stuff but it worked, and there were enough other genuinely funny scenes to keep it going.

Yeah, there were a few really funny bits in there.

I really wasn't concentrating. Is it repeated?

See for repeat details: https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/fm/

It was Ok, the odd funny bit. I liked it when he was having sex with the Mum and said 'I'm so sorry', but didn't stop.

I quite liked it. There's some promising elements. As ever with so-so comedies, though, I wonder if I'll stick with it or just drift off mid series.

I loved the appearance of The Guillemots... I wonder if they'll have a different band on each week (and if they do, would that be cool or tacky?).

I really enjoyed it, althought I was looking forward to it and hoping for the best, those hopes weren't too high. It was a lot better than I expected it to be.

Quote: miss_jaffacake @ February 26 2009, 3:57 PM GMT

I loved the appearance of The Guillemots... I wonder if they'll have a different band on each week (and if they do, would that be cool or tacky?).

A gimmick that has to be adhered to each week would get a bit tiresome in my opinion.

I wasn't holding high hopes for this - considering Massive, something with a reasonably similar premise, was so dire. But I enjoyed it, although I'll probably forget to watch next week's episode.

I loved the appearance of The Guillemots...

I like that band, but by God he sounded terrible when they were performing. Sing for God's sake!!

I believe they will. I think it's either Ladyhawke or The Wombats next week.