Does anyone know the name? Page 2

Because that would hinder actual discussion, stop the original poster from thanking us or asking further - and in any case, I don't 'do' closed threads.

So equally, why not just stop being immature instead of carrying on? :)

Quote: tom edwards @ January 28 2009, 4:34 PM GMT

For the life of me I can not remember the name of a British sitcom that I think was broadcasted in the last 2 years - not very good also because I cannot remember the actors in it!

It centres around 3 or 4 women and their lives. One of them is a nurse another a primary school teacher (redhead - who is constantly getting drunk and pulling different men) - one episode one of the girls ex-fiance breaks his razor whilst shaving and leaves a Hitler-type mustache - he makes his way to the shops to buy more to finish the job and in the confusion gets hit by a car and gets mistaken for a Nzi supporter - this must ring bells for someone here? I want to buy the series for a friend b-day present. Thanks for your help.

Tom

Tom do you rememebr any of the actors names, if so I will Google it and I am not promising anything, but I am pretty sure I will be able to confirm indefinitely the sitcom the question.