Ross Noble

Anyone going to see him on his tour? I am, cannot wait...have loved him for a while now :D

Leanne

I am also the proud owner of a ticket to one of his shows. Im seeing him in about 3 weeks time at the melbourne international comedy festival, but I have some friends who saw him a few nights ago here in sydney. They said it was fantastic and that I'd better start getting excited...

aww FAB! you'll have to tell us what he was like :D

I've seen his Noddlemeister, Randomist and Fizzy Logic tours at the York Opera House. What was great was that the Randomist show appears in the Randomiser in his latest DVD and the Fizzy Logic show appeared on Ross Noble On...

As you can guess, I'm going to see the Nobleism show.

Quote: Leanne Y @ March 26, 2007, 1:18 AM

Am i in the right forum for this?

Anyone going to see him on his tour? I am, cannot wait...have loved him for a while now :D

Leanne

Indeed you are, indeed you are.

(And no, I'm not.)

Only seen him on TV but i think he is hilarious. He works the crowd really well and I think he never does the same set twice making every show unique. Genius.

I like him and don't like him if that makes any sence... as he doesn't have a real "set" to work from he is very hit and miss but once he gets going on something and he knows when to drop it he can be very funny

Saw his Randomist show in York before, can be really good but other times not so good, like Paul said very hit and miss.

Just watched his "jack Dee" show again on TV last time. I think he's very good apart from in that mobile phone ad where he's freefalling.
(no - I know it's not really him).

I saw Ross Noble live last year and he was absolutely brilliant! Mad, zany and very, very funny!

I hope you have a great evening when you see him perform!

:)

I'm going to see Ross tomorrow and Wednesday as he does his final warm-up gigs before his "Things" tour. It should be good, but considering that things have been troublesome for him recently due to him losing his farm in the Australian bushfires, I'm not sure what to expect.

I loved him when I saw him at the Hammersmith Apollo back in 2007. He was so good. :) So random.

Quote: Ian Wolf @ February 23 2009, 7:27 PM GMT

I'm going to see Ross tomorrow and Wednesday as he does his final warm-up gigs before his "Things" tour. It should be good, but considering that things have been troublesome for him recently due to him losing his farm in the Australian bushfires, I'm not sure what to expect.

He has/had a farm in Australia? Does he live there...?

How can they understand him?

EXACTLY what I was thinking. :D