Will Smith's Mid Life Crisis Management

I managed to catch this show on the radio last night and it's the first time I had heard it. To sum it up in few words I would say good jokes but terrible delivery.

As the actors were going through their paces I was thinking that the material would probably look really good in the script and indeed I thought some of the jokes were good - but it felt like it was delivered with all the skill of a new sixth form drama class.

I'll probably listen to it again simply because I'm in the car at that time but I wouldn't seek it out specifically I don't think.

Def.

Is Will Smith gay? I was listening to the show a few weeks ago, and he gave the impression that he was.

Who cares?!

catskillz, evidently.

Quote: Deferenz @ January 15 2009, 12:04 PM GMT

I managed to catch this show on the radio last night and it's the first time I had heard it. To sum it up in few words I would say good jokes but terrible delivery.

I couldn't hear anything wrong with the delivery. I think what is worrying me about this show is that I'm starting to realise I'm actually a sad middle-class loser, a bit like the one Will is pretending to be.

I thought the rubbish delivery was all part of the show! He wouldn't be having a mid life crisis if he wasn't such a twunt. And is Godfather is not much better. I think it's very funny. There's much worse on the 6.30 slot (don't get me started...)

Quote: Mark @ January 19 2009, 8:42 PM GMT

I couldn't hear anything wrong with the delivery. I think what is worrying me about this show is that I'm starting to realise I'm actually a sad middle-class loser

You're in good company, we're all sad middle class losers on the BSG ... except Dolly, she always strikes me as a bit lower class. :)

Quote: Sylvia @ January 19 2009, 8:50 PM GMT

There's much worse on the 6.30 slot (don't get me started...)

Get started, but on the excellent "Current Radio Thread."

Quote: chipolata @ January 20 2009, 11:31 AM GMT

You're in good company, we're all sad middle class losers on the BSG ... except Dolly, she always strikes me as a bit lower class. :)

:D