Will Smith's Mid-life Crisis Management
Will Smith panics that life is passing him by. He takes a light hearted look at his own midlife crisis
- Sitcom, Stand-Up
- 2008 - 2009
- BBC Radio 4
- 6 (1 series)
- Will Smith, Roger Allam, Jill Cardo, Gunnar Cauthery, Donnla Hughes, Dan Starkey and Roger Drew
- Will Smith and Roger Drew
- Tilusha Ghelani
Comedian Will Smith stars in this brand new, six-part series which he co-wrote with Roger Drew.
Will has always felt middle-aged. Now he's reached 35, the age at which he thought he'd be allowed to spend his leisure time doing jigsaws and learning how to make his own pen nibs. But middle age seems to have shifted to some time in one's fifties and, consequently, he's lost all sense of who he is.
On top of this, he has yet to find a willing bride and his dream of one day playing James Bond seems to be slipping ever further out of reach. Luckily, his godfather, Peter, is on hand to help him through this period of doubt and, each week, Peter invites a guest to help Will with a different aspect of his life.
- Production company
- Laugh track
- Live audience
- First broadcast
- Wednesday 17th December 2008 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Last new broadcast
- Wednesday 21st January 2009 on BBC Radio 4 at 6:30pm
- Length of episodes
- 30 minutes
- Last repeat
- Friday 28th December 2018 at 11:30pm on Radio 4 Extra