Being Human Page 37

eep

Man, they should have done this at the start of this series. What a great opening.

That was some of the most shameless padding ever in the middle.

Awww turned out nice.

So glad it had that ending! Couldn't face a tragic one.

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2013, 10:56 PM GMT

Awww turned out nice.

Oooh, or did it...? The origami wolf from Tom's dream was still on the mantel. :(

Yeah, what did that meannn?

That they made the deal.

Quote: Harridan @ March 10 2013, 10:03 PM GMT

eep

Man, they should have done this at the start of this series. What a great opening.

Do you mean Hal singing?
I bloody loved that.

Quote: harbin nicholson @ March 10 2013, 11:04 PM GMT

That they made the deal.

Ooooh.

But...

*head explodes*

No, it means the devil tricked them, or did he?

Maybe more answers on the DVD http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/beinghuman/posts/Tobys-Farewell-Blog

Not a bad end to the series, although the twist at the end that they were all trapped in a dream probably saved it.

Quote: zooo @ March 10 2013, 11:03 PM GMT

Yeah, what did that meannn?

My feeling was that he'd tricked them into staying in the 'dream' by putting them all together (as Hal had said), whether they realise and 'awaken' is left up to us (for the moment anyway).

Genius.

(I always have to watch things twice before I get any subtleties by myself!)

Good ending, and I'll be sad to see it, and my little thread, go. But it's been great from start to finish in my opinion, with plenty of laughs and tears along the way.

RIP Being Human.

RIP Being Human.
You, among many other pluses, had by far the most attractive vampires. :(

The ending all spelled out for people like me: http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/being-human/24735/what-really-happened-at-the-end-of-the-being-human-finale

Quote: Nil Putters @ March 10 2013, 11:13 PM GMT

Good ending, and I'll be sad to see it, and my little thread, go. But it's been great from start to finish in my opinion, with plenty of laughs and tears along the way.

RIP Being Human.

I think it's been consistantly enjoyable but I think it had probably run its course as a show.