Dad's Army Night - 13th December 2008 Page 3

Quote: Vorny @ December 11 2008, 9:42 AM GMT

Sorry Ian Unintentional error on my part.

Hope you can forgive the error

;)

Wales

I forgive you.

Watched the programme last night, hilarious as always, I thought the colour was fantastic, amazing what people can do nowadays. :D

Yes, I thought it was a great job.

Fantastic, I hope more old sitcoms get the same treatment. What a fantastic evenings viewing.

A bit of weird blotchy deeper-green shades in some places, but on the whole it was very good. Now let's hope they get on with more episodes!

Quote: Ned1984 @ December 8 2008, 8:25 PM GMT

Do you think 'I'm watching Dad's Army' is a good excuse for not turning up to a Christmas party?

It's an excellent excuse. If somebody used it on me I'd apologise for inviting them in the first place.

Quote: David Chapman @ December 8 2008, 9:58 PM GMT

Are you sure you're only about 25?

I thought jack Massey was about 60. I've been carefully avoiding swearing in my posts to him. What a f**king shambles.

Quote: Godot Taxis @ December 14 2008, 3:44 PM GMT

It's an excellent excuse. If somebody used it on me I'd apologise for inviting them in the first place.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

I thought jack Massey was about 60. I've been carefully avoiding swearing in my posts to him. What a f**king shambles.

I was under that impression until just a few months ago too!

I thought Jack Massey was about 60. I've been carefully avoiding swearing in my posts to him. What a f**king shambles.

Ditto. I would have guessed 63, to be exact.

Right, that's it, I'M 27 EVERYBODY. Whatever gave you all an impression I was in my 60's beats me, just because I appreciate old television.
Anyway, I really enjoyed the Dad's Army night and yes, I agree with Aaron, it was very green in some places, but a fine night of television.