Favourite Comedy Film

This thread must exist somewhere but I was just thinking about one of my favourite comedy films. Top Secret by the Airplane lot. I always laugh out loud when it's on and there's always new visual jokes that you might not have noticed before.

Plains, Trains and Automobiles.

Life Of Brian probably.

Massive top secret fan,great film good shout David. I seem to be on my own on this one but Me,Myself and Irene does it for me and I thought Kung fu hustle was fantastic.

Listen to me Daddy. I'm not the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he met at a restaurant who turned out to be the daughter of a kidnapped scientist only to lose her to her childhood lover who she last saw on a deserted island who then turned out fifteen years later to be the leader of the French underground.

Yeah - I quite liked "Me, myself and Irene". Some of Carey's stuff is brilliant (I sound like that bloke in Fast Show) while others - well...

Incidentally has anyone seen a film called "Loose Shoes"? I saw it once years ago and loved it. Tried to buy it on ebay but got screwed by someone abroad.

Anyway it was basically a US film, loads of short sketches. The title came from I think a Cab Calloway song in it. His three favourite things? "Tight pussy, loose shoes and a warm place to sh*t, that's all, that's it".

Was that the one with invasion of the penis snatchers? Best comedy film, Borat is the funniest film I've seen for years.

I've got certain taste when it comes to comedy films which i'm sure most of you won't agree with but i like..

Baseketball
Dodgeball
Old School
American Pie
Anchorman
Team America...

to name a few but i'm sure you get the idea...

Anything with stupid jokes and a very easy watch. :D

p.s monty python and the holy grail is a killer though! 'We are the knights who say "ni!"'

So I Married an Axe Murder. One word: Bloody genius!

Moved: because this isn't a writers' discussion but a General post.

Annie Hall.

Kentucky Fried Movie.

Amazon Women on the Moon.

Shaun of the Dead

Ace Ventura 2
Dum and Dummer
Life Of Brian
The Man With 2 Brains

I have to agree with Planes, Trains and Automobiles.

I'll also throw in Naked Gun and Stir Crazy.

Team America F**k Yeah!

Worst has got to be Freddy Got Fingered

Throw Mamma From The Train
Ishtar
Skin Deep
The Gods Must Be Crazy
Kentucky Fried Movie