What kind of car do you drive? Page 5

Quote: David Chapman @ November 26 2008, 12:35 AM GMT

She's not rascist!

Well I didn't make any allusions as to speed.

Quote: zooo @ November 26 2008, 12:36 AM GMT

It is black so I can do my stealthy robbing at night.

:D

Quote: Aaron @ November 26 2008, 12:38 AM GMT

Well I didn't make any allusions as to speed.

Ha ha!

If you own a car, how many miles/kilometers do you put on it every year? Just curious about the driving habits compared to the U.S.

I've averaged 12,000-13,000 miles per year for the last decade or more. I think that's just about average for Americans.

My car's bright yellow.

Still got my Big Banana and still going strong.

Quote: DaButt @ November 26 2008, 1:34 AM GMT

If you own a car, how many miles/kilometers do you put on it every year? Just curious about the driving habits compared to the U.S.

I've averaged 12,000-13,000 miles per year for the last decade or more. I think that's just about average for Americans.

I drive a black Land Rover Freelander. For the last 10 years or so, I've averaged about 20,000 a year. For the first 15 years I was driving, I used to do about 30,000.

I have a Black Ford Fiesta Zetec, 2007 model. Only do on average 5000 to 6000 miles a year. :O

I would love to have a big trike!

http://www.trikeshop.co.uk/cgi-bin/tssalesview.pl

They fascinate me.

Boooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO :$ Last night I wrecked my car. All down the drivers side. The mirror is hanging down and I feel like sh#$%^ over it. I hit the garage pulling in. I do not know how it happened. What was I thinking? I do not know.

Quote: Dr Mato @ November 26 2008, 12:51 PM GMT

Boooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO :$ Last night I wrecked my car. All down the drivers side. The mirror is hanging down and I feel like sh#$%^ over it. I hit the garage pulling in. I do not know how it happened. What was I thinking? I do not know.

Bit tight was it?

No, I had plenty of room. I am not use to having a garage sooooooooo maybe that is why I missed the mark.

This is what happens when they let dogs drive.

Quote: Dr Mato @ November 26 2008, 12:54 PM GMT

No, I had plenty of room. I am not use to having a garage sooooooooo maybe that is why I missed the mark.

Maybe. Whistling nnocently Whistling nnocently

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 26 2008, 12:55 PM GMT

This is what happens when they let dogs drive.

:$

Quote: Nil Putters @ November 26 2008, 12:55 PM GMT

This is what happens when Doves Cry,

Laughing out loud