What kind of car do you drive? Page 2

I have a car...and I live in London. I don't use it much during the week... mainly at weekends when I go and visit friends and family who live out in the sticks.

I have 9 liters between my two engines and average 16mpg....I like to drive fast past buses to make up for the tree huggers on board.

Litres.

It doesn't matter how big your engine, women won't respect you unless you spell correctly Pete.

:)

A T Reg Polo - well the body is T Reg, I have no idea about the engine.

I have never understood how people can be interested in cars.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 25 2008, 1:24 PM GMT

Yes, but I live in England, sir, where the public transport is plentiful and superb.

Superb? I guess we've ridden different trains.

Yes, either that or I'm talking horse shit. (Or, at least, wildly exaggerating). You decide!

Quote: Matthew Stott @ November 25 2008, 12:30 PM GMT

I can't drive a car, but oddly I do have a forklift truck licence! Which I'm sure will come in very handy . . .

That's quite cool actually.

Good old shanks's pony for me.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ November 25 2008, 1:38 PM GMT

Yes, either that or I'm talking horse shit. You decide! (Or, at least, wildy exaggerating).

I guess my train experience would have been more satisfactory if people would stop throwing themselves under them and causing massive delays. It's happened the last 2 times I've visited!

Quote: Marc P @ November 25 2008, 1:31 PM GMT

Litres.

It doesn't matter how big your engine, women won't respect you unless you spell correctly Pete.

Funnily enough....... Never found that to be the case!

He's only been out with thick birds. ;)

Fick!

Quote: Marc P @ November 25 2008, 2:05 PM GMT

Fick!

Finck?!

She is the very opposite to a fick bird. :)

Quote: EllieJP @ November 25 2008, 1:24 PM GMT

I have a car...and I live in London. I don't use it much during the week... mainly at weekends when I go and visit friends and family who live out in the sticks.

I've been in it!

I was looking for a funny car. Never expected to see this.