I read the news today oh boy! Page 926

Quote: DaButt @ July 13 2012, 7:15 PM BST

Where's that feminism thread when you need it? Angry

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/9393451/Easy-parking-spots-for-women-introduced-by-German-mayor.html

Oh right, we have to make concessions to women because they finding parking hard, so why don't women make concessions to men for being ignorant pigs?

Quote: Nogget @ July 13 2012, 7:23 PM BST

Oh right, we have to make concessions to women because they finding parking hard, so why don't women make concessions to men for being ignorant pigs?

We do that all the time when we tolerate silly shit.

The deployment means that 17,000 troops will be on duty in the United Kingdom during the Games, compared with the 9,500 currently in Afghanistan.

Errr

The MOD keeps cuTting troop numbers as in future wars the fighting will all be done by machines

Sootyj is beginning to suspect the MOD spends its days watching Terminator whilst stoned

Quote: sootyj @ July 14 2012, 4:40 PM BST

The MOD keeps cuTting troop numbers as in future wars the fighting will all be done by machines

Sootyj is beginning to suspect the MOD spends its days watching Terminator whilst stoned

I was convinced you were talking about zooo. I thought 'How powerful these mods must be.'

Where are you on the global fat scale?

It turns out I am in Djibouti.

Quote: keewik @ July 14 2012, 4:45 PM BST

I was convinced you were talking about zooo. I thought 'How powerful these mods must be.'

Laughing out loud Cool

Quote: Tursiops @ July 14 2012, 8:55 PM BST

Ethiopia. Win!

(Just kidding.)

Sylvester Stallone's 36 year old son has died.

Leave your tributes to Sage on Facebook!

WTF?????????????

Who knew him? He's not exactly Princess Diana.

I had never heard of him, to be honest. Poor old Sly, though.

Quote: Tursiops @ July 14 2012, 8:55 PM BST

What an odd chart. Is it nice in Djibouti?

Quote: zooo @ July 14 2012, 9:02 PM BST

Ethiopia. Win!

(Just kidding.)

Thought you were making a really sick joke and laughed out loud, then did the chart and got Eritrea/Ethiopia. Do I get discount on me 'olidays or summat?

turns out I'm exactly average....

for Mercury a planet where objects weigh aproximately 3-4 what they weigh on Earth

and as soon NASA sorts me out I'm gonna hang out with my none existent alien friends.

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 82,724,118 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

Thank f*ck for Eritrea then !

Not sure that you can calculate BMI just by asking someone their height and age; I suspect the chap in Djibouti might bear less of a resemblance to a pudding perched on a couple of pipe cleaners.

Quote: Oldrocker @ July 15 2012, 12:27 AM BST

Did you know?
If everyone in the world had the same BMI as you, it would add 82,724,118 tonnes to the total weight of the world's population

Thank f*ck for Eritrea then !

Laughing out loud *Salutes*

Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt defended beleaguered security giant G4S, insisting it was "completely normal" for contractors on projects like the London Olympics to fail to meet their commitments.

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/uk-sport/2012/07/15/hunt-defends-security-giant-g4s/#ixzz20igoLQWK

A h ah ha ha ha ha ha ha.

You couldn't make Jeremy Hunt up !