I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,386

F**king double yawn.
The record is worn through to the mat.

Quote: A Horseradish @ 25th April 2022, 9:03 PM

Well, I genuinely don't know about that one but I agree with the words and sentiment of it.

People have been thrown off course by my own legs in my time. I wasn't a natural man spreader but I taught myself to do it as I was sick and tired of male bosses opening their crutches towards me. That is where it mainly goes on. So I did it back and then they got furious and couldn't say why as it would have affected their pompous sense of power. That is, until report time when they got their own back and gave me a bad mark.

Also, to be honest, every time I meekly go up to the local shop in the summer to buy a jar of marmalade, I have about six blokes with builder's bum and double that number with their waist bands flashing off in various gardens and it could be read in any number of ways.

The normal one which I do is that this is just life and there is nothing in it. The other one is that they are virtually inflicting unwanted gay sex on me and so I should call the police and get them banged up for five years. But so far I have somehow managed not to have had my brain disturbed to that extent by the media's onslaught of propagandist and frankly insane paranoia. If only other people could say the same.

Nurse, he's out of bed again

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th April 2022, 9:09 PM

Nurse, he's out of bed again

Thank you.

Quote: lofthouse @ 25th April 2022, 8:41 PM

So what did WE do to deserve a PM who is a liar, a sexist womaniser and cheat, a bigot, a back stabber, someone who u-turns on his beliefs just to get power - and frankly an absolute prat and imbecile?

I should have thought the answer to that was obvious. The British electorate voted for him. As did the French for Macron. Like I say, we get what we deserve.

Only, unlike the French, the British weren't given a viable alternative so there's some excuse.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 25th April 2022, 10:07 PM

Like I say, we get what we deserve.

Not sure my kids deserve it.
But thanks anyway.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2022, 9:05 PM

F**king double yawn.
The record is worn through to the mat.

If you're tired, have a nap, love.
Do you the world of good.

What am I not getting about Elon Musk buying Twitter and all the outrage?
Headlines on morning TV, the safety of people on line is at risk.

Wasn't sure to think about it.
Until I saw this.

?

What does that mean?
I'm getting 'you don't like someone's opinion so it's a bad thing?
Is that what it is all about?

See, I know nothing and I am prepared to be enlightened.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th April 2022, 7:07 AM

What I don't understand, is why this sites, or whatever you call them (summat I never use) are worth so much money. OK, advertising, but who the f**k is influenced by that - just one big con as far as I can see, with millions of twats following like sheep. Baa!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th April 2022, 9:06 AM

t?

See, I know nothing and I am prepared to be enlightened.

I thought it was fairly clear.
It means II haven't made my mind up - but if Farage thinks it's a good idea, it probably isn't.

Musk did libel a British diver by calling him a paedo and get away with it, so the man is clearly a massive turd.

Quote: chipolata @ 26th April 2022, 10:14 AM

Musk did libel a British diver by calling him a paedo and get away with it, so the man is clearly a massive turd.

In response to the diver suggesting that Musk be should be sodomized. Musk has Asperger's, by the way.

I think he's one of the funniest guys on Twitter, and certainly one of the most brilliant minds in existence. He's completely revolutionized the space business, and my money is on Musk beating the United States and China to Mars. I think he'll make Twitter a much better place. If he manages to reign in the massive bot presence it'll be a service to humanity.

When I had a Volvo myself, my basic instinct was to display it.

But that was a long time ago.

When Michael Foot was accused of being overtly sexual by wearing a donkey jacket.

Quote: DaButt @ 26th April 2022, 10:32 AM

In response to the diver suggesting that Musk be should be sodomized. Musk has Asperger's, by the way.

Calling somebody a paedo is a no no as it smears them and opens them and their family up to all sorts of nasty attacks, including physical. So I'll chose the ordinary Brit vilified by a bloated out of touch billionaire any day of the week.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th April 2022, 7:07 AM

He believes in free speech. In the estimations of today's cultural gatekeepers and influencers, that means he's a fascist. Because history and facts are now a mere inconvenience.