I read the news today oh boy! Page 1,814

Yes - the end of the world is nigh, so let's mock.

An anagram of Donald Trump is Damp Old Runt.

But my favourite ever of someone's name is Helmet Burping Redneck. So sweet it hurts my teeth. :O

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th May 2016, 2:19 AM BST

Yes - the end of the world is nigh, so let's mock.

An anagram of Donald Trump is Damp Old Runt.

But my favourite ever of someone's name is Helmet Burping Redneck. So sweet it hurts my teeth. :O

My two favourite callers when I was on a telephone help desk were Melanie Pears and Jeremy Vancker.

I swear to God I worked with a receptionist called Annette Curtain.

Her parents must have been either really stupid or really evil - I'm going with the former.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th May 2016, 9:25 AM BST

I swear to God I worked with a receptionist called Annette Curtain.

Her parents must have been either really stupid or really evil - I'm going with the former.

Did you see through her and tell her to pull her self together?

No - she was quite a bit bigger than me.

But I do have a kimono that I call my 'crack den curtain' as it's made out of fabric similar to what you'd expect to see hanging in a dodgy squat - and reminds me of her as her clothes looked like bad curtains.

Did make me wonder if she wore crusty old lace underwear to go with though . . . yikes! Eh?

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th May 2016, 7:14 PM BST

No - she was quite a bit bigger than me.

But I do have a kimono that I call my 'crack den curtain' as it's made out of fabric similar to what you'd expect to see hanging in a dodgy squat - and reminds me of her as her clothes looked like bad curtains.

Did make me wonder if she wore crusty old lace underwear to go with though . . . yikes! Eh?

Are you sure you want that image in your mind?

I saw a file at work for Teresa Green.

The late father of one of my friends at school was Ralph Ralph but he pronounced the first Ralph "Rafe" so that he didn't sound like a chihuahua. His middle name began with an R too - Richard or Robert. He moved in retirement to a village with two names beginning with a C. His two best mates were very famous cricketing brothers who obviously had the same surname as each other (beginning with a G). Do I care who is now mayor? Nope.

I don't understand the need for mayors (cue Larry the Lamb bleating) but then I don't live in England.

I swear to God I used to work with a bloke called Ewan McEwan.

Funny little bugger. Very quiet, and he had this habit of invading your personal space out of nowhere, and only discovering he was right behind you on turning around to find him grinning like a cheshire cat. He didn't blink either. Maybe he thought it was funny but everyone just thought he was a creepy wee bastard. Teary

I used to know someone called Maxwell House.

There's an estate agent in Bristol named Donald U House.

Always wondered if that was real name and if it is - was it for this reason alone he became an estate agent?! Huh?

I knew an Iona Mackintosh.

Galton & Simpson get BAFTA Fellowship

Thanks very much chaps for lighting up the stygian gloom with shafts of brilliance.

An anagram of David Cameron is:

Random Advice

Cool

You're welcome.